Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (18 Viewers)

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
Alot of different scenarios on this thread on how to get Cavani, the best thing to do I reckon is use Matri in a part exchange to lower the price. Lets face it, Conte is fond of Borriello for some reason, probably his "aerial prowess" :andyandbarcelona: and Conte hasn't really got much faith in Matri. So we will have Cavani, Borriello, Quags and hoepfully Destro for CF and then we bring Giovinco back despite him being a little shit and keep PDC if possible as a back up LWB/LB

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
id rather have a good player who is loyal, than a wc player who runs to inter when the club is relegated

Loyal (let's assume most of them are loyal), hard working players without quality bring you successive 7th place finishes. Amauri was so loyal he didnt want to leave us at all!!!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pepe is not for sale, at any price.
First "The Matri must stay" nonsense, and now this :rolleyes: :lol:

I'm not saying try to get rid of them, but if someone came in with an offer of 15-18 Million for Matri, or 10-12 Million for Pepe, who are both nothing more/shouldn't be nothing more than squad players, then we should at least consider it/them. I, personally, wouldn't hesitate to sell immediately.

---------- Post added 16.05.2012 at 21:46 ----------

~€45m?

Marotta will start low, don't you worry :D
Around 45 Million Euros yes ;)

Let's hope so :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
With Lavezzi almost assuredly leaving, I'm a bit skeptical DL will let Cavani go as well. Then again, they'll have 60m+ to play around with...
Don't forget they'll still have Hamsik, Eduardo Vargas (did he flop?), Pandev + possibly Giovinco and/or Matri and a lot of cash.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)