Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (26 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:D

---------- Post added 11.05.2012 at 10:10 ----------

Dzeko cannot be our marquee signing Hustings. He's not good enough to carry the attack. Suarez, JoJo, Cavani on the other hand...
Wait, but Suarez and Jovetic are good enough to carry the attack?

You honestly think with the amount of chances we gave our strikers this season that Dzeko would fail?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
:D

---------- Post added 11.05.2012 at 10:10 ----------

Wait, but Suarez and Jovetic are good enough to carry the attack?

You honestly think with the amount of chances we gave our strikers this season that Dzeko would fail?
Not so much for the chances as much as suiting out play and formation. Suarez and JoJo will carry the ball a lot better. Dzeko's game is a lot closer to the box, purely because of the position he will play. For me, a quality RWF will do a lot more for the team than a CF would. Dzeko alone might finish a little more consistently than Matri, but he will not be a game changer like Suarez and JoJo can be.

In order of people who will fit tactics and be game changers, as well as those with ball playing charaeristics.

A. Suarez
B. Cavani
C. JoJo
D. Higuain
E. Dzeko

---------- Post added 11.05.2012 at 19:51 ----------

I would take Dzeko before Higuain and Suarez. But that is just me :snoop:
Wow that's a shocker Cheesio. Honestly didn't see that coming. :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
City really need another striker, they only have Aguero, Tevez, Balotelli and Dzeko. :sergio:
:lol:

He figures that if they have to improve, they need at least 4 more WC strikers. :seven:

Basically, this is part of Mancini's new book: "Europe on 18 Billion Pounds a Day"

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I would take Dzeko before Higuain and Suarez. But that is just me :snoop:
:snoop:

---------- Post added 11.05.2012 at 11:08 ----------

Not so much for the chances as much as suiting out play and formation. Suarez and JoJo will carry the ball a lot better. Dzeko's game is a lot closer to the box, purely because of the position he will play. For me, a quality RWF will do a lot more for the team than a CF would. Dzeko alone might finish a little more consistently than Matri, but he will not be a game changer like Suarez and JoJo can be.

In order of people who will fit tactics and be game changers, as well as those with ball playing charaeristics.

A. Suarez
B. Cavani
C. JoJo
D. Higuain
E. Dzeko

---------- Post added 11.05.2012 at 19:51 ----------

Wow that's a shocker Cheesio. Honestly didn't see that coming. :D
*sigh*

Ur lucky I'm posting my phone is gif the hell out of your post:D

Jul 10, 2006
Manchester City want everyone. lol

I think it would be a huge mistake for Cavani to go to City. I just don't see how he is going to force himself past Aguero and Tevez. It would seem he would have much more chance to shine at Juve, plus he will still be playing in a league he is already comfortable in.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Shitty apparently offering 35m plus Adebayor for Cavani. I'm pretty sure he's leaving this season. Be it for Turin or Manchester.
How much does Adebayor earn? I don't believe he would accept a move to Napoli, unless City keeps paying (a part of) his wages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)