Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (15 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Since most world class strikers are already at top clubs earning crazy money, Cavani is our only chance of getting a player like that. I suppose Tevez could take a wage cut to join us since he's so unhappy at City, but even if he would, he's not someone I'd like to have at the club. I hope we go all in for Cavani. With his skillset, and him being so proven in Serie-A with the 3-5-2 / 4-3-3 systems, he's a 20 goal (+) per season guarantee.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
No to Cavani. He won't travel well outside of the Napoli system, like Diego outside of Bremen or Tiago outside of Lyon.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
what i love about this guy is that he really proved to be a fuckin' a threat specially against the top teams. fuckin' monster in every aspect. he will take this team to the next level. we aren't talkin' about Amauri here whom we bought for 25m or 29m i don't remember... i think he deserves to break the bank for him. with some sells we can cover other spots too. when u say u pay 15m for Vucinic for 4 or 5 worthy matches.. i guess +30m is fair for Cavani.

---------- Post added 16.04.2012 at 17:07 ----------

Maybe we threw in the Coppa which i would gladly give.
that's disgusting man..

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Update!

Curva confirmed Cavani! We are interested and we are negotiating. First bid 25m + some players. Edinson looks like really up to join Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)