Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (27 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
This guy is all we need and more. He fits everything the new Juventus wants and stands for. We want a scorer and this guy has no problem scoring. Conte wants people with work rate and who run a lot and this guy is like Pepe and Kuyt in that he never stops running and put pressure on the defense. Forget Neymar, Hazard and Götze. This guy is the dream.
:agree:
Maybe he wants to stay in italy? :b

Edited: We must not forget that Neymar, Hazard and Götze also will be targets for Chelsea, Manchesters, Real and Barca, so we might have a chance for Cavani cause many of the other top clubs have other targets than him
I think he will. Don't forget his statement about how it is his dream to play for the bianconeri one day :touched: I really think we and conte wants this guy the most.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I doubt he'd reject some crazy offer from England just so he could stay in Italy. It's not like Serie A is better at the moment.

Also, I doubt Napoli would be happy to let him go to Juve (or any other club in Italy) while they can milk Abramovic or Sheik way more than us too.
What if he doesn't like the lifestyle of living in England and his wife does not want to move to Spain? There is also the chance that his wife is friends with Caceres' wife and they want to live as neighbours. These are very important in a player's decisions.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
This guy is all we need and more. He fits everything the new Juventus wants and stands for. We want a scorer and this guy has no problem scoring. Conte wants people with work rate and who run a lot and this guy is like Pepe and Kuyt in that he never stops running and put pressure on the defense. Forget Neymar, Hazard and Götze. This guy is the dream.
:hellyes:

He's also perfect for counter-attacks which is essential for Italian teams in CL.
I'd go up to 40m assuming we have 30m left to spend.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What if he doesn't like the lifestyle of living in England and his wife does not want to move to Spain? There is also the chance that his wife is friends with Caceres' wife and they want to live as neighbours. These are very important in a player's decisions.
It is important. I never said it's impossible to see this move. I actually think we have a shot and I'm pretty sure he'll be our primary target this summer.

But I do think that we'll have to break the bank cause of the English clubs.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
He strikes me as a pretty loyal, nice guy. He is close with the Napoli fans, and even if our bid is accepted by De Laurentiis, it'll be hard for Cavani to say yes to Juve and stab the Napoli fans in the back IMO.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
There is a report from one of the guru's on VS, that Cavani is taken for 36 - 37m by us. We allegedly sealed the deal during De Laurentis visit to Turin last time when he stayed there 2 days after our game with Napoli.

It is not reliable source though ; /

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
There is a report from one of the guru's on VS, that Cavani is taken for 36 - 37m by us. We allegedly sealed the deal during De Laurentis visit to Turin last time when he stayed there 2 days after our game with Napoli.

Maybe that's why Marotta was too nice to ADL during the Naples floods.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

Curva?

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010

Does he mention his source?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)