Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (11 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Let me do this math for the two years contract:

Dzeko: 15m fee + 15m salary by 2 = 45. Zero reale value after the two years.
Milik: 25m fee + 9m wage by 2 = 43. Possibly a resale value after two years.

We are really good at it :sergio: and don't bring me the "Napoli asked us more money" as they were the only club we can buy player in the world
We need WC striker not Milik.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
15m and 7.5m a year, are they taking the piss?
I was accepting the whole get an old striker because at least it would be for free. But we're paying 30m in total for a 34 year old while screaming to everyone that we don't have money.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Let me do this math for the two years contract:

Dzeko: 15m fee + 15m salary by 2 = 45. Zero reale value after the two years.
Milik: 25m fee + 9m wage by 2 = 43. Possibly a resale value after two years.

We are really good at it :sergio: and don't bring me the "Napoli asked us more money" as they were the only club we can buy player in the world
They did though. De Laurentiis is a massive douche.
Also Dzeko is a better player overall than Milik and is less injury prone.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
15m and 7.5m a year, are they taking the piss?
I was accepting the whole get an old striker because at least it would be for free. But we're paying 30m in total for a 34 year old while screaming to everyone that we don't have money.
Thenumbers are underwhelming, lets see the official, but we do get great player who improves us

Oct 23, 2011
Disagree, we have enough goal in our team... CR7 and Paulo should provide more than 40 goals in the season... considering Berna could break his personal record and bring in 2 goals this season, we don't need more than a backup IMO
We really don't. You can split those 40 goals 30 - 10 between Ronaldo and Dybala. The only proven goalscorer we have is Ronaldo.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Disagree, we have enough goal in our team... CR7 and Paulo should provide more than 40 goals in the season... considering Berna could break his personal record and bring in 2 goals this season, we don't need more than a backup IMO
So we don't need another striker? That is it? Only have Ronaldo and Dybala for 2 positions?

Ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)