Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (12 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Unproven in a top league. The Turkish league doesn't count.
At least he is young, relatively cheap and can be good backup

Watch RB leipzig turn him into Werner 2.0
They will get 50m+ when they sell him to the next club

31 goals and 8 assists

Oh plus he is Norwegian, so he can ask Haaland to join us when they duet in Euro
2249c5b69178af4fcda3a9a31f5ca8ef.jpg

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This will be like the Anelka signing. We are probably better off playing a youngster than signing this dinosaur
lol wat not even close

- - - Updated - - -

Because they're getting Milik for 20-25 million and the new owners want fresher and younger players.
We didn't go for Milik because De Lamentis is asking 45 million from us.
And because Dzeko is better

- - - Updated - - -

I hated him back then because he stole torjagerkanone from Dzeko by shooting all the PKs, but that goal was the highlight of the season.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
At least he is young, relatively cheap and can be good backup

Watch RB leipzig turn him into Werner 2.0
They will get 50m+ when they sell him to the next club

31 goals and 8 assists

Oh plus he is Norwegian, so he can ask Haaland to join us when they duet in Euro
2249c5b69178af4fcda3a9a31f5ca8ef.jpg

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
I doubt that there are more than 10 people here who watched him last season more than twice, I have, he was one of my stars in a made up fantasy draft league with 8 championships that I play with a bunch of sore losers that I call friends and was actually rooting for Trabzon to win the league and stop the club of Sultan Erdogan, it didn't happen...

Sorloth, Nwakaeme and Sosa were very good for the most part of the campaign, with Sorloth being the star. He is very tall and quite adequate, surely one of the top players in Turkey, but that's not enough, he did try to play regular football in Premiership and failed, not sure why it would be different in Serie A.

However, I do rate him higher than V. Muriqi from Fenerbahce for example, whom Lazio bought for around 20 mil, so for the right price, loan plus option, if we are running out of options, sure, why not.

Basically "underwhelming, but I'll take it" situation...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)