- Ched Evans £3m
- Valeri Bojinov £3m
- Javier Garrido £2.5m
TOTAL = £46m

28 players were released and left the club for free. :lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I rarely watch EPL but I do follow the results on livescore and it looks like City are Tevez dependent this year. Is it just an impression or does it look that way on the pitch too?

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
I rarely watch EPL but I do follow the results on livescore and it looks like City are Tevez dependent this year. Is it just an impression or does it look that way on the pitch too?
We have scored more goals when he wasnt in the side, our game seems more fluid without him. So we dont rely on him.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
In the strikers departement, that is true yes.
But their defence has been doing very good this year, they don't concede much goals, and the midfield has also been doing good.
With Dzeko, they'll reinforce their weakest point since indeed, for the goals, they have been too dependent on Tevez this year.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
We have scored more goals when he wasnt in the side, our game seems more fluid without him. So we dont rely on him.
Yeah, but the other strikers ain't doing so well, if Tevez isn't playing, the midfield is scoring the goals, except for the last match when Balotelli scored 3 goals (two from penalty but still)

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
Yeah, but the other strikers ain't doing so well, if Tevez isn't playing, the midfield is scoring the goals, except for the last match when Balotelli scored 3 goals (two from penalty but still)
That i agree with! we are awefully shot on fire power up front.

that why the urgent need of a quality striker.

i do think we play better football with him on the pitch though.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Dzeko won't flop in City.
he won't flop in JUST city, he would flop in oretty much everywhwere outside of bundesliga.

if the ultimatum thin he gave us is true, then fuck him, who does he think he is? he is no batistuta. no one gives us ultimatums. we give players ultimatums.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I mean this season. I see that he played 18 of the 21 matches in EPL so far this season.
Quick check says that City scored 25 of their 33 goals when Tevez played (17 of those 25 goals were scored or assisted by Tevez) and that they lost 1 of the 3 matches he didn't play (defeat away to Wolverhampton).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)