Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (31 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
But with UEFA's FFP rules around the corner, it doesn't really matter how much money City has.

Considering they have to break even come 2015, their wagebill is gonna fuck everything up.

If i recall correct, they have to double their income to even come close to breaking even. That's not gonna happen.
They'll probably do a fairly large fire sale of players and acquire a "new sponsor deal" this summer to slide under the radar.

The company that does shirt sponsorship is owned by Monsour as well.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They'll probably do a fairly large fire sale of players and acquire a "new sponsor deal" this summer to slide under the radar.

The company that does shirt sponsorship is owned by Monsour as well.
Sounds like they need Enron as a kit sponsor. (not you personally, E, but...)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
But with UEFA's FFP rules around the corner, it doesn't really matter how much money City has.

Considering they have to break even come 2015, their wagebill is gonna fuck everything up.

If i recall correct, they have to double their income to even come close to breaking even. That's not gonna happen.
The Sheik can just "buy" 100,000 City jerseys.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
:lol:

Yeah right, like any one of us would reject a a job offer worth a third or so more than the other one :andyandbarcelona: :andyandbarcelona: :andyandbarcelona:
Hard to say.

No doubt one would take the cash if it was the difference between 20k and 30k per year, but it may be slightly different when choosing between 4m and 6m per year.

Anyway, it's not a problem, so long as he doen't claim his decision wasn't about money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)