Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (29 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Edin's stats for this season: 10 goals scored, 3 with his right foot, 4 with his left and 3 with his head.

http://www.bundesliga.de/en/liga/clubs/vfl-wolfsburg/index.php?firsttab=kader&player=DzekoEdin
Most. Complete. Striker. Ever.
"I have never tried to force a transfer this winter. Wolfsburg will decide. Unlikely that I'll leave in January"
That's my boy right there. We'll get him. Am I right or I am right? :touched:

Thanks, Salv. :tup:

Hus, do some fapping for good luck.

He's physically excellently prepared, obviously. He doesn't miss the meaningless matches and he's always available, usually playing the entire 90 minutes. Like Cristiano Ronaldo.
I don't want to jinx him, but he's strong as a bull and I never hear that he got an injury and he'll miss matches.
He said he won't move in January before todays game.
City suddenly want Torres
:eyebrows:
Dzeko : I wont move in Janaury

Dzeko : I want to play in Italyy

He iss cooomingg :jvefan: :tuttosport:
kajfhaklhfdsfhasdfhaos;dfhewophfldhoadsyf0odfhoef

:tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I think he will end up in Juve there is so many rumours that suggest it that im really conviced about it, but what thrilling me is that we will have to struggle with current attack until the end of the season.

Dec 31, 2008
Don't know whether this is old news.
Warning:goal.com
Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko has once again revealed his desire to play in Serie A, hinting a move to Italian giants Juventus in the summer.

The 24-year-old told il Corriere dello Sport, “I will stay at Wolfsburg until June, but I will leave at the end of the season.

"I’d like to play in the championship in which Andriy Shevchenko and Ronaldo appeared.”

Wolfsburg are reported to be valuing the Bosnia international forward at €25-€30 million with Juventus the favourites to snap up the striker, although Manchester City and Bayern Munich too are interested in the player.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Don't know whether this is old news.
Warning:goal.com
Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko has once again revealed his desire to play in Serie A, hinting a move to Italian giants Juventus in the summer.

The 24-year-old told il Corriere dello Sport, “I will stay at Wolfsburg until June, but I will leave at the end of the season.

"I’d like to play in the championship in which Andriy Shevchenko and Ronaldo appeared.”

Wolfsburg are reported to be valuing the Bosnia international forward at €25-€30 million with Juventus the favourites to snap up the striker, although Manchester City and Bayern Munich too are interested in the player.
Yes very old :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
ok, this should be the striking options for 2011..
Dzeko
Benzema
Quag
Del Piero
that looks great,and then Neymar in 2012..
I hope everyone is all smiles.
to bad fm is a game where you cant reload after a bad game.

What dzeko said... could be referring to both milaneese side, and especially ac milan, but i dont quite see why they would buy him with zlatan, pato robinho(playing well) beeing starters there, also they dont got the cash

inter working on the financial fair play, doubtly having the cash, but allready gotting milito pandev, eto'o.... rumours about kaka...
dont see it happen

wolfsburg accepting 30 million juventus bid over reportly 45 mil MANSHIT big, also dont see that happening, they'd force him to join MANSHIT.

How likely is the chance to have a second krasic story where a player refuses the big $$ from MANSHIT, to come play for us, and then totally breaks balls. for dzeko meaning a trezeguet prime like season :juventus:

Apr 29, 2006
Dzeko will join us next summer - I have the feeling... ;) Too many and too important people have spoken about it already.
The big question remaining is - can we sell amauri and iaquinta for total of 15 mils or not?
5 for Amauri, 10 for Iaquinta should be achievable... But since i am a fan of the club it might be a pipedream in the real world...
Then we can use these money and sign Benz - > Voila!!! Quag,Del Piero, Dzeko, Benzema - FM or JUVE 2011???

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
1)benzema isnt going anywhere for less then 25 million and a 50% of next transfer clausule

2) no idiot thats right in his mind would give more then 5 mil for any of those.

3) people tend to say alot, especially when they consider themselves "important"

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Dzeko will join us next summer - I have the feeling... ;) Too many and too important people have spoken about it already.
The big question remaining is - can we sell amauri and iaquinta for total of 15 mils or not?
5 for Amauri, 10 for Iaquinta should be achievable... But since i am a fan of the club it might be a pipedream in the real world...
Then we can use these money and sign Benz - > Voila!!! Quag,Del Piero, Dzeko, Benzema - FM or JUVE 2011???
First, Amauri is not worth 5M. I'm sure we can get 18-22M for both Amauri and Iaquinta.

Second, why would we sell both of our strikers? Sell one, and keep one for depth/substitute.

Lastly, if we sign Dzeko we won't sign Benzema. What are we made of money?

Dzeko, Iaquinta, Quag, Del Piero, Boniperti, Giannati could be our forwards next season.

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
First, Amauri is not worth 5M. I'm sure we can get 18-22M for both Amauri and Iaquinta.

Second, why would we sell both of our strikers? Sell one, and keep one for depth/substitute.

Lastly, if we sign Dzeko we won't sign Benzema. What are we made of money?

Dzeko, Iaquinta, Quag, Del Piero, Boniperti, Giannati could be our forwards next season.

I would get rid if iquinta and amauri for dzeko in a second

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)