Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (6 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Damn, even Vesti Srbija is reporting it?! I cant believe Dzeko is that stupid. Way to throw a career away, moron. Bosnian Diamond, my ass.
Come on Zaim, as a Bosnian you know that Dzeko is not capable of this. It's probably some prank.
But the shit is already making the news here :sergio:

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Damn, even Vesti Srbija is reporting it?! I cant believe Dzeko is that stupid. Way to throw a career away, moron. Bosnian Diamond, my ass.

It's all over sporting channels here.

Anyways, if some medium-shit happens, it'd great if Marotta bail him out, that'd convince Dzeko to sign for us right after possible trials.

I'm just trying to think positive on this. Shocking news.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Come on Zaim, as a Bosnian you know that Dzeko is not capable of this. It's probably some prank.
But the shit is already making the news here :sergio:
I've been getting people on MSN from Bosnia laughing at me. They say it's all over the news over there and now I see even Vesti Srbija reports it. I dont think its fake to be honest.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
It's all over sporting channels here.

Anyways, if some medium-shit happens, it'd great if Marotta bail him out, that'd convince Dzeko to sign for us right after possible trials.

I'm just trying to think positive on this. Shocking news.
I dont think anyone can bail Dzeko out from this one. Apparently there's a lot of evidence, I think he'll surely spend a couple of years behind bars. What an idiot, the guy is already a millionaire. Damn that Balkan mentality :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)