Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (16 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 21, 2006
And he agrees with Giuseppe Marotta's stance on Edin Dzeko after he confirmed the club were pulling out of the race for him. Moggi feels Juventus cannot base all their prosperity on one man.

"The doubts come up in attack. €40 million for Dzeko is crazy. At the same time I would get rid of Diego. He is not suited to Italian football," he added.

"Giving him another season is a lost gamble."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...i-applauds-inter-tells-juventus-to-get-rid-of

And to those who were asking to bring Moggi back because Marotta is trying to sell Diego...

Seriously, he was great, but he isn't always right and his job was so much easier than Marotta's as we always had a great squad. that Juve in the 90's won't collapse even. he missed out one target or when he made a wrong purchase.

I would love to see Diego along with Dzeko upfront at Juve even it is a lost gamble according to Moggi the great.

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
Said the guy with the Diego avatar, Moggi said that Juve should get rid of Diego, what do you think of that?
:confused: :confused2

But you know our strongest years; with Moggi...

We musnt sell Diego amd We must play 4-2-3-1 formation. (5-1 Samp. and 5-2 Ata.)

We need CREATIVE PLAYERS We must Play with Gio+Diego + Krasic but Gio on loan and Moratta want Sell Diego :inter:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

We musnt sell Diego amd We must play 4-2-3-1 formation. (5-1 Samp. and 5-2 Ata.)

We need CREATIVE PLAYERS We must Play with Gio+Diego + Krasic but Gio on loan and Moratta want Sell Diego :inter:
+metal :mark:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

But Moggi wants us to sell Diego, how can you play with Gio+Diego+Krasic?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)