Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (8 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
It's becoming near impossible to talk about one without mentioning the other it seems, you're right about that. It's to do with that rule that allows us to go for only one of Dzeko or Krasic, so whatever happens with one, affects the other deal.

Mark is hyping up both deals tonight though. :p

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I'm busy! Trying out new avs. :p
I like it, Mark...Gibson is a true lunatic, who cannot bear to exist anywhere other than on the edge of an oblivion which few people are aware of, let alone get close to without succumbing to the fierce flames from the abyss beyond. He is far from a likeable chap, but more interesting to me than the vast majority of the rest of the hollywood crowd. And can usually be relied upon to do more than merely smile for the cameras...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
When is the final verdict for that?
somewhere between now and August 31st. :pumpkin:

:beer:

I like it, Mark...Gibson is a true lunatic, who cannot bear to exist anywhere other than on the edge of an oblivion which few people are aware of, let alone get close to without succumbing to the fierce flames from the abyss beyond. He is far from a likeable chap, but more interesting to me than the vast majority of the rest of the hollywood crowd. And can usually be relied upon to do more than merely smile for the cameras...
:numnum:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
''I'm happy that all speculation about my future are over. I'm ready for the new season and I'm only concentrating about myself and my club.''

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)