Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (7 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 28, 2007
Dzeko only wants Milan. Wolfsburg are not in need of money right now (as pointed out by Alen) so they will not rush to sell him. He was foolish in extending his contract so there is no pressure on them to sell, it will take an outrageous offer for them to sell.

Some agent I was on the phone with yesterday told me Milan asked for his price and they said he wont be sold for less than 50 million... last summer it was 40 so you see how it is going.

They wont sell for less than 45...they have no reason to sell.
hi dreamer.. you were the asst youth coach of juve.. lippi's or capello's era? :beer:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
That article from football italia is pure stupidity. No one would even pay us £10m for Amauri, that's not going to go a massive distance in the Dzeko negotiations

Jul 23, 2010
great to see someone who worked for juve actually comes in here. cheers. by the way, the youth coach that you actually worked with at that time was gasperini or chiarenza?
Both.

So he wants Milan since he was a kid?

Does this happen with all players then?
No. But he declared that his first option is Milan tons of times. The agent I talked to yesterday works in Bronzetti's office.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
The "he has been a X fan since he was a kid" argument is kinda useless. I can give you lots of examples where different players were fans of a team since they were kids but still ended up in different teams.

Mar 28, 2007
The "he has been a X fan since he was a kid" argument is kinda useless. I can give you lots of examples where different players were fans of a team since they were kids but still ended up in different teams.
gilardino. fan of juve since kid but end up playing parma, fiorentina, milan. this 3 are juve's rivals. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)