Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (67 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Indeed. Hopefully with City wanting Torres and have signed Balotelli Dzeko will be ours.

Wolfsburg would be silly to have an unhappy player on their hands and 35 Million is alot of money to turn away.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Indeed. Hopefully with City wanting Torres and have signed Balotelli Dzeko will be ours.

Wolfsburg would be silly to have an unhappy player on their hands and 35 Million is alot of money to turn away.
But the board won't pay them the full 35mil which seems to be the main stumbling block.

We are trying to give them players that they don't want.

Joten

Jun 1, 2010
Is Joten retarded?
No.

Just American.
:lol: I was joking. People kept putting Adebayor rumours, so I thought I'd put in other bad strikers aswell.

But that Real Madrid buying Amauri rumor is really funny. Why would Mourinho be looking at strikers when he already has Higuain, Ronaldo, & Benzema. People really just like to say anything sometimes :sergio:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Nothing :p

City have more or less signed Balotelli. Rules them out of signing Dzeko. Read the article I posted above. I think Dzeko will now push Wolfsburg to accept our offer.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
But that Real Madrid buying Amauri rumor is really funny. Why would Mourinho be looking at strikers when he already has Higuain, Ronaldo, & Benzema. People really just like to say anything sometimes :sergio:
Because it's Madrid. They buy and waste players like there's no tomorrow.

And Benzema would probably be on the way out if it wasn't for his ridiculous wages.
We've offered 30 Million cash Kyle. Thats an official offer. If they say they want 35 we'll give it to them I think.
Source?
I will buy a shirt with that chink's name if we sign him.
Same

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)