Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (28 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I can't open that link on my blackberry...you can type faster then me getting home to use my computer. What does it say? So we did make an offer for him with straight cash?
I need answers....

Now.
Apparantly so. According to Marks sources who he rates highly. Then Sky broke the news about an hour later.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I found a few articles late last night about a 30 million offer but I didn't really see anything to it since I thought Juve couldn't afford to splash that much on one player...when did this sudden change come about? Is Agnelli pushing the issue?

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I found a few articles late last night about a 30 million offer but I didn't really see anything to it since I thought Juve couldn't afford to splash that much on one player...when did this sudden change come about? Is Agnelli pushing the issue?
Yes he is said to be stumping up the cash. He wants one major signing and Dzeko could be it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He said he would fund it, right? (Without taking any of the original transfer budget?)
Agnelli :delpiero:

I'll keep my promise if this transfer pulls through and throw a welcome Dzeko party at my house next time my parents leave.

If any of you are in the bay at the time feel welcome to stop by so I'm not the only person there who knows what a Juventus is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)