Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (18 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yes :D

I don't want an explanation of it though.

I'll link you to a certain community which gives me great entertainment in the transfer section, purely because of the similarity of who we're linked with. In the Krasic thread (click), for instance, I saw this:
Often you'll find that these forums are frequented by retards who live in the Sky Sports media bubble.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Marotta meets Dzeko entourage
Thursday 22 July, 2010

Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta yesterday met with people representing Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko, according to Tuttosport.

Earlier this week, Marotta said that signing Dzeko would be a dream that he is prepared to follow for as long as possible.

Tuttosport understands he held talks with Dzeko’s entourage in the Hotel Pala near Juventus’ pre-season training camp in Varese.

He later had a meeting with Diego to discuss his future, which may or may not be linked with any move for Dzeko.

It’s widely believed that Diego is the key to negotiations for Dzeko as Juventus would be able to slash the amount they would need to pay for the Bosnian by offering the Brazilian in exchange.

Dzeko is widely quoted in today’s Italian papers as telling his close friends: “If Juve really want to sign me, I would have no problem turning down Manchester City.”

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So Del Neri said last week: "“I repeat, I am playing with a central striker and one that plays behind him or with two high strikers, not two deep ones."

In case we do buy Dzeko and sell Diego, then we will only have Del Piero to be the striker playing behind Dzeko and having to play Cassano's role in Sampdoria, or we will have to play with 2 tall strikers and rely on our magnificent wingers.

I don't like it.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
i just dont understand...cudnt del negro see that the side's play was dead with the withdrawal of diego?? it was so frickin obvious maann!!..i hope its all a rumour..but i do hope we get dzeko...phenomenal striker

Vini.Alarm

Apr 15, 2009
To me it is pretty clear that people see the premier league as a more difficult league to succeed in and choose to go to the serie a because it looks easier.

I would have loved to have him here but if someone doesn't have the guts and mental strength to test himself in the toughest league in the world then let them go.
Losing faith in humanity; chapter 5646613

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So Del Neri said last week: "“I repeat, I am playing with a central striker and one that plays behind him or with two high strikers, not two deep ones."

In case we do buy Dzeko and sell Diego, then we will only have Del Piero to be the striker playing behind Dzeko and having to play Cassano's role in Sampdoria, or we will have to play with 2 tall strikers and rely on our magnificent wingers.

I don't like it.
What if we're getting Cassano himself with Giovinco being his sub? :tuttosport:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I dont think Diego would want to play a part in the deal anyway, especially with moving back to Germany. His the only variable in this transfer, either that or heavy cash. I hope its neither and we look for an alternative.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)