Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (8 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Dieter Hoeneß, general manager of Wolfsburg: "I spoke with Mr Marotta. He assured me that he never said those words [about Edin wanting to join Juve].

So the most important part that he is our primary target is still true.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
let's not kid ourselves here.

even players like Iaquinta, Poulsen, Sissoko, Melo, And Giovinco could play for top league teams despite the bad seasons they had.

they are still good players that any coach would want in their squad.

if clubs don't want the player, it's likely because they want to squeeze as much cash as possible.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Buffon wants Dzeko at Juventus
By Soccernet staff

July 12, 2010
Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon hopes the Bianconeri can beat Manchester City to the signing of want-away Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko.

Dzeko, who is under contract with Wolfsburg until June 2013, recently expressed his wish to leave the club this summer, sparking a race to sign the Bundesliga's top scorer.

"Dzeko is a player that needs no introduction," Buffon told Tuttosport. "For the past two or three years he has been among the best four or five strikers in Europe. He would be a great signing."

Juventus face competition to sign the 24-year-old Bosnian international from Manchester City, who are ready to offer a player-plus-cash deal involving Roque Santa Cruz.

A transfer fee as high as £34 million has been reported in the press and Juventus general manager Giuseppe Marotta expects a hard slog to sign the Wolfsburg player.

"It's a difficult negotiation because the Germans don't give up easily and their demands are very high," Marotta said. "We count on the will of player."

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
let's not kid ourselves here.

even players like Iaquinta, Poulsen, Sissoko, Melo, And Giovinco could play for top league teams despite the bad seasons they had.

if clubs don't want the player, it's likely because they want to squeeze as much cash as possible.
it's funny you say that because I also think even players like Iaquinta, Poulsen, Sissoko, Melo, And Giovinco could play for top league teams despite the bad seasons they had.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
They can sell Sissoko, or swap him for 10-15 at least. So that means they have easily rejected a+50mil offer just like that!
Or that we never we never made such an offer, as it was presented.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
They can sell Sissoko, or swap him for 10-15 at least. So that means they have easily rejected a+50mil offer just like that!
Or that we never we never made such an offer, as it was presented.
if we did offered sissoko i'm guessing the offer was more like 15-20m + sissoko, not the 30-35m + Sissoko people here were talking about :lol:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it's funny you say that because I also think even players like Iaquinta, Poulsen, Sissoko, Melo, And Giovinco could play for top league teams despite the bad seasons they had.

I was shaving just a while ago and and this crossed my mind. I also think even players like Iaquinta, Poulsen, Sissoko, Melo, And Giovinco could play for top league teams despite the bad seasons they had.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I was shaving just a while ago and and this crossed my mind. I also think even players like Iaquinta, Poulsen, Sissoko, Melo, And Giovinco could play for top league teams despite the bad seasons they had.

I disagree with both of you butt pirates. I think even players like Iaquinta, Poulsen, Sissoko, Melo, And Giovinco could play for top league teams despite the bad seasons they had.

Mar 24, 2006
:mad:
What an annoying transfer saga,fuck this overpaid striker,he is good but not for 30M nor + Sissoko or swap with Diego,if he is coming,Diego should be more assured to stay with us and not the opposite.
If this saga continues,i say withdaw our bid and go for Suarez instead,would cost lesser.

Gila and Pazzo could be an alternative.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)