Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (9 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 22, 2007
They need to realise to improve the national team they have to re educate the italian coahes. Theres no point introducing this rule because the coaches will just buy europeans, instead of giving their youth players debuts. Weve seen it with 3 different coaches with gio, under wenger he'd have 3 full seasons under his belt...
That's very loosely based on Wenger actually playing youngsters, Giovinco is 23 now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
For God Sake,who says Aguerro , Dzeko , or Cassano etc are Dream signing? They are playing for smaller club and we are way miles greater from every aspects , we CAN even get them all with one condition , a great and clever Transfer guru like what we had on Moggi,but think,why would we splashing cash like a mad while we could hone a relatively young and promising players into a World Class player like we did to Di Livio,Davids,Zidane,Deschmap,Jugovic,Del Piero,Inzaghi,Peruzzi,Zambrotta,Montero,Boksic,they were all pretty an unknowned players when first came here.
I didn't say we dont need to buy a WC or Expensive players,but we shall choose carefully the Expensive player who is capable and potentially to be great with us and not another Tiago or Henry cases.

Lol,what did i say?haha

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
No matter who or how much we offload, we can't sign more than one non-EU player per season and it has to replace any non-EU we've if any.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
media :rolleyes:

Here's what he really said:

"Edin Dzeko è un giocatore del Wolfsburgo. Il suo attuale accordo scade il 30 giugno 2013 e non vedo perché dovremmo prolungarlo. Penso che in questo momento la posizione dell'attaccante bosniaco non sia in cima ai pensieri del nostro club perché ci sono altre priorità con le quali ci dobbiamo confrontare".

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
"Dzeko è in vendita, se ci pagate la cifra che chiediamo è vostro, altrimenti resta al Wolfsburg"

That’s what he said, or just media speculation?

I think he said that.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
"Dzeko è in vendita, se ci pagate la cifra che chiediamo è vostro, altrimenti resta al Wolfsburg"

That’s what he said, or just media speculation?

I think he said that.
That's the media interpreting what I posted above.

How could they get that from...Edin Dzeko is a Wolfsburg player. His contract ends in 2013 so I don't see why we should renew it. At the present time I don't think his position is a priority because we have other ones elsewhere.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
That's the media interpreting what I posted above.

How could they get that from...Edin Dzeko is a Wolfsburg player. His contract ends in 2013 so I don't see why we should renew it. At the present time I don't think his position is a priority because we have other ones elsewhere.
Strange they put it in quotes and as an extension for his words not as the rest of the report.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)