Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (12 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Look, the way I see it is if it came down to it is this:

There are good wingers available that are in the EU but as far as a pure striker that is worth every penny then Dzeko should be the priority IMO. We can easily find a good winger maybe not as good as Krasic but close to it.

*cough-hazard-cough*

Joten

Jun 1, 2010

There are good wingers available that are in the EU but as far as a pure striker that is worth every penny then Dzeko should be the priority IMO. We can easily find a good winger maybe not as good as Krasic but close to it.

*cough-hazard-cough*
Edin and Eden?

fherdelpiero_10

Pinturicchio el grande
May 29, 2004

*cough-hazard-cough*
yeah, but how many have the cuore bianconero that krasic has displayed so far? we have been needing that kind of fidelity to our team since the nedved days.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Dzeko is such an overrated striker.

the way people have you going here you'd think we were talking about Batistuta or van Nistelrooy.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007

watch this and then judge..

when you can score 4 goals in the cl for a team that struggled this yr (with 2 of them against united home and away) then you're proving urself to be a great striker
esp when u also top the scoring charts in the league too

if anything van nistilrooy will have nothing on dzeko when the latter's career is over

Apr 29, 2006
Dzeko is such an overrated striker.

the way people have you going here you'd think we were talking about Batistuta or van Nistelrooy.
You might have a point here. Hype and more...
But tell me what are the chances of having two players that are basically clones, with the gene of prefered flank reversed? I mean in the long-run - will they perform the same?
And then you start thinking of all the kinds of reasons our management may have for chasing Krasic...:cry:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lion is just pissed still because we didn't get Villa.

Dzeko is a monster and most people here know it. He could be an absolute stunner for us. Dzeko would give us just as much ruggedness as Krasic would.

His goal scoring record speaks for itself.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
what part of overrated do you not get?

i did not say he was bad, just overrated.

certainly not worth the money wolfsburg want.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUX1tUtVAgg

watch this and then judge..

when you can score 4 goals in the cl for a team that struggled this yr (with 2 of them against united home and away) then you're proving urself to be a great striker
esp when u also top the scoring charts in the league too

if anything van nistilrooy will have nothing on dzeko when the latter's career is over
:andyandbarcelona:

:sergio:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Did any of Juve's attacking players do well last season?
here's another example.

ballack 44 goals in in 107 appearances for bayern

17 in 105 for chelsea.

and diego and ballack are midfielders, yet they had great goal scoring records in bundesliga.

so it's onyl natural that a striker like dzeko is going to have a high goal to game ratio.

again, i'm not saying he is bad, just massively overrated.

so fack you all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)