Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (10 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Why krasic is more important than dzeko? We already have giovinco, diego, pepe, horje all battling for 2 spots already and all of them are relatively young. Whilst at the offence...

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Why krasic is more important than dzeko? We already have giovinco, diego, pepe, horje all battling for 2 spots already and all of them are relatively young. Whilst at the offence...
Krasic is better than Pepe, Martinez and Giovinco. Diego is not a winger.

Amauri suddenly did not turn poor in one season, I still think he'll be good for us next year especially with Diego behind him.

Krasic would cost us 15 Million where as Dzeko would cost us 35m+ and would mean we could potentially lose Diego aswell.

If we get Champions League next year then we have more chance of financially securing Dzeko. This year is about rebuilding and there are to many weak spots within the team to go and blow alot of the budget on one player.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If the choice was between Krasic and Dzeko I think we should go for Dzeko. There is not many good strikers out there while there is plenty of wingers to sign. And Amauri shouldn't be our main striker for next season.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why don't you provide us with a report on the mediocrity and lack of champion-properties in Krasic and Dzeko?

I am sure you have something negative about them, you wouldn't be Cronios if you hadn't.

I am challenging you to that, if you can't come up with something negative about them I will keep bothering you, if you do I will leave the forum for good.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Krasic is better than Pepe, Martinez and Giovinco. Diego is not a winger.

Amauri suddenly did not turn poor in one season, I still think he'll be good for us next year especially with Diego behind him.

Krasic would cost us 15 Million where as Dzeko would cost us 35m+ and would mean we could potentially lose Diego aswell.

If we get Champions League next year then we have more chance of financially securing Dzeko. This year is about rebuilding and there are to many weak spots within the team to go and blow alot of the budget on one player.
Krasic at the bonnuci price is a bargain and dzeko is overpriced. But we should have thought that before we buy
2amfs! DP cant be a starter, Amauri is not a finisher, even on form, Treze is likely to lose a lot of months again and we have seen what iaq is good for.
We have no goalscorer and yet a surplus of amfs. Krasic over dzeko will eventually force us to a 4-5-1 without a goalscorer. Just like Roma used to be for years.
As transfers i think our team needs a CF more than yet another midfilder. IMO we need a goalscoarer more than everything as it has been our basic weakness, cannot be adjusted with a change on the system and cannot be avoided in the near future anyway. Individually though krasic is a better bargain. But he can wait as we have options, we can get him for free and some of our current new options might be proven worthy.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Krasic at the bonnuci price is a bargain and dzeko is overpriced. But we should have thought that before we buy
2amfs! DP cant be a starter, Amauri is not a finisher, even on form, Treze is likely to lose a lot of months again and we have seen what iaq is good for.
We have no goalscorer and yet a surplus of amfs. Krasic over dzeko will eventually force us to a 4-5-1 without a goalscorer. Just like Roma used to be for years.
As transfers i think our team needs a CF more than yet another midfilder. IMO we need a goalscoarer more than everything as it has been our basic weakness, cannot be adjusted with a change on the system and cannot be avoided in the near future anyway. Individually though krasic is a better bargain. But he can wait as we have options, we can get him for free and some of our current new options might be proven worthy.
Would you be happy if we bought Gilardino? he's a CF and can score plenty of goals. Also he would not be overpriced like Dzeko.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I agree that Dzeko is more important, although I can't see us getting him. Amauri and Iaquinta have both shown their faults, and we have just bought two wide men and have one talent not even used.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
i am with Nicholas in this, our main weakness last season was that we don't create any chances for the CF. forcing Amauri or Iaquinta to move on the wings to get the long balls which they loose easily. with Krasic we will strength the creativity which will increase the chances for CF to shine.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
i am with Nicholas in this, our main weakness last season was that we don't create any chances for the CF. forcing Amauri or Iaquinta to move on the wings to get the long balls which they loose easily. with Krasic we will strength the creativity which will increase the chances for CF to shine.
Our main weakness was that we conceded a shitload of goals, due to the mediocre defense & sloppy midfield.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Our main weakness was that we conceded a shitload of goals, due to the mediocre defense & sloppy midfield.
true, esp df.
But we insist with italians and cheap quick fixes...
But we also created far too many chances we couldnt finalize, because of the lack of a decent and available finisher.
In the past years we have been heavily investing on midfielders that can help our crappy defense (Sissoko,Melo) and amfs that can help our goal scoring issues (diego, candevra, pepe, martinez) instead of steadily, slowly, but surely adressing those matters directly and completely!
They were drifting because they can, those guys, unlike Treze, simply cannot play in the cf efficiently and constantly.
They have other abilities though.
It was a huge mistake to buy Amauri for his finishing, as it is his weakness. As for iaq, he is rather known for his fighting spirit.

Our only real CF is Treze. We need to do smth about it!
Would you be happy if we bought Gilardino? he's a CF and can score plenty of goals. Also he would not be overpriced like Dzeko.
Gila?
Hell no! And i doubt we will get him from there cheeply. I would prefer to buy someone from abroad.
But we can buy both krasic and gila(15-17) for dzeko's price, then i would!

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Dzeko over Krasic for sure. It may be more prudent to get Krasic for this year but after this year we'd be kicking ourselves if we let Dzeko go. He's a better player, younger and has more value and arguably more impact on our team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)