Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (11 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm not looking at the top team's when comparing leagues, because that dosen't say anything about the quality of the rest of the team's.
Even Mourinho said the depth of the quality in Serie A big.
I've would even mean the league is stronger than La Liga (PL has become very strong).
The depth of the league is more solid than Bundesliga, certainly. Don't think so when it comes to La Liga.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah I agree, but mentality is a problem, it's not all about talent or depth you only have to look at the approach. But the Serie A teams collectively deserve what they get. Just don't expect me to get my cock out about the Bundesliga.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Umm, depth is a measure of a team's depth. The first eleven alone is not the whole team.
I did not say that, but if you have enough player's to compete in the league, but lack the depth playing in Europe, it's normal you don't play your best team in the EL you are fighting for a CL spot. And if you look at the Bundesliga team's, I believe their squad's (24 players) are better suited to play both competition's.

But you also count the Italian arrogancy, when it comes to Serie A over Europe.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Poor excuse. I'm not saying that Bundesliga is better. But the Italian teams' poor performances are a reflection of their lack of strength.

I'm sure Palermo, Napoli and Sampdoria would love to get a CL spot in Serie A every year, and so would Stuttgart, Leverkusen and Wolfsburg. Yet the German teams outperform the Italian teams every year recently.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Indeed, however he could of had Kaka if he played his cards right. I fear Dzeko won't do the same though.

Personally I see the Dzeko boat long gone, Bayern and City can both stump us with the transfer fee and that is what Wolfsburg will do, sell to the highest bidder.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We don't really know what is true do we, we probably won't know anything until next summer. This thread, like others, swings from one extreme to the other on 'good sources' when really the truth is probably somewhere in between.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
So the agreement as part of the Diego deal wasn't true, huh?
That was made up on here, there is no agreement as far as I know.

We don't really know what is true do we, we probably won't know anything until next summer. This thread, like others, swings from one extreme to the other on 'good sources' when really the truth is probably somewhere in between.
:agree:

IF were being realistic though, do you see Dzeko being here next season?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)