Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (71 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
because no one cares about eurocrapleague in italy,since qualifying for CL is alot more importand

while german teams, who are financially alot stronger, go for them

its been like this for like 15 years or so
I don't buy that silly excuse.

And if you do, then Italy deserves to have zero spots in Europe.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You are too? You can't seriously say the Bundesliga is stronger. This year it's even more weak and Serie A is improving.
It's probably a more exciting league than Serie A. I still prefer the Serie A, though.

Serie A isn't any stronger considering Inter lost the best manager in the world. In fact, I'd say it's become worse because of that fact.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Usually the team's fight for CL and because of the economy, the Italian team's don't have squad debth to play both liga and cup.
Even our team can't do that.
Because of the economy? You mean the football economy?

Silly excuses. Don't care about the EL, don't have the depth to compete in the EL, whatever.

It all points to Serie A being weak.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
It's probably a more exciting league than Serie A. I still prefer the Serie A, though.

Serie A isn't any stronger considering Inter lost the best manager in the world. In fact, I'd say it's become worse because of that fact.
I'm not looking at the top team's when comparing leagues, because that dosen't say anything about the quality of the rest of the team's.
Even Mourinho said the depth of the quality in Serie A big.
I've would even mean the league is stronger than La Liga (PL has become very strong).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)