Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (14 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Yeah, I think he'll be back in training before the transfer window closes though.
Well he'll be back at the end of August. It's really complicated situation, I highly doubt we can sell him this summer, we should concentrate on selling Amauri or leave it as it is with no new guys upfront.

Mar 28, 2007
Juventus would have insisted on the prolific striker Wolfsburg Edin Dzeko: Sportmediaset second, the management's latest offer Juventus share reached 30 million. The operation is linked to the possible transfer of Diego, who could provide 20 million euros into, groped money for the assault on the Bosnian striker. In Brazil, for some time, are interested in Wolfsburg and Hamburg. Dzeko wants Juve and the German club begins to realize - noted journalist Gianni Balzarini Mediaset -. It will take patience and time to understand essentially what happens up front on offense.

calciomercato.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
His value will only increase after another season. If ever he was in our reach it was this year, next year will not be the case.

Next season, for sure we will have to replace at least 2 of Del Piero(36), Trezeguet(33), Iaquinta(30), and Amauri(30). We needed to buy a new striker for sure this summer, a loan won't work because either way we will have to spend next year anyways. We needed to bring that age down dramatically this summer and we haven't and it looks like we won't.

We can buy Krasic and a nice shinny new fullback but if DP is underperforming/injured, Amauri falls back into a drought, IQ is shooting blanks and Trez is the only one to depend on after double knee surgery then we will all be in for a very big shock this season. If injuries persist, which seems to case again because we have had or still have quite a few in (Buffon, Bonucci, IQ, etc).

I'm sorry, I wanted krasic and all but we can find wingers easily IMO I felt that Dzeko should have been a priority. And we can't very well replace DP/Trez our legends with players like Gilardino and Pazzini...that would be a huge discredit to our club and fans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)