Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (11 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 22, 2007
English version of the site.

Edin Dzeko: "I always try to give 100%"

Following newspaper reports stating that, should he have to stay at VfL Wolfsburg, he threatened with a refusal to perform, Edin Dzeko would like to take this opportunity to clarify exactly what he had said: "The remark that you will have to see how I play if I have to stay was not at all meant in the way it has been interpreted. It is not at all my style to threaten the club. I just wanted to say that this is a new situation for me, which I am not familiar with, and I don’t know how I will deal with it psychologically. But everyone who knows me, knows exactly that, on the pitch, I always try to give 100%. Naturally I want continue with my performances just where I left off last season."
Good for him I say. Only shows he's more of a professional instead of being a little bitch.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Damn Wolfsburg are stupid. Dzeko's market value is as high as it gets at the moment and he's going to have a hard time toping what he just did for them next season. And with an unmotivated Dzeko it will be even harder. They should just sell him while he's hot instead of forcing him to stay.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Maybe it's not about making a profit on him and they want to build a competitive team. About him being unmotivated, these things happen all the time and the player normally moves on normally.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
As usual, no middleground whatsoever, only rash and fickle opinions of great or bad. Adebayor is quie capable and good striker, far far from trash. And defenitely better then Amauri, in pretty much every way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)