Edin Džeko - Striker - Manchester City - Part 2 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Dude. Wtf are you on about? Marotta isn't getting us shit. He only deals on his terms. Good luck with that!
asamoah, giovinco, isla, definatly shit

pogba ? the new o'neal

lets just spend 50 mil we arent allowed by the board to get higuain, dzeko, cavani or suarez !

o wait, lets spend double our maximum wage on a single player wich isnt allowed by the board because financially impossible and get rvp

see, thats what we would have to do, if we wanted a striker right now

we need to wait till the big financial clubs make a move, and are forced to sell, so we can get a discount

jovetic ? we need to sell all the deadwood to enable 25 mil cash, we havent sold them yet, so we can only try deals for less cash that include players, but della cunt doesnt accept it

Oh, then there is pazzini, a much more clinical striker then quag and matri combined, at allmost no cost

we wouldnt close the mercato with him as "marquee signing", he would be another upgrade, and marotta would say that we werent able to sign a top forward, because of the strikermarket

and you know what, he is right

stop looking so much like secco, u see where that brought us

Buy on AliExpress.com

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
@PieroKing
We managed with borriello last season how could that be a worst line up?
We managed what?

Yes, in Serie A. We barely won it thanks to a great midfield and defence. Our whole attacking line was a joke besides Mirko.

Now we have to face fiercer competition in CL. We need a lot better attacking line.

Jul 1, 2010
We managed what?

Yes, in Serie A. We barely won it thanks to a great midfield and defence. Our whole attacking line was a joke besides Mirko.

Now we have to face fiercer competition in CL. We need a lot better attacking line.
We already have Giovinco and Pazzini is definitely an upgrade on Matri and Borriello in my opinion.

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
We already have Giovinco and Pazzini is definitely an upgrade on Matri and Borriello in my opinion.
Gio has to prove he can be great in a top club. And is not proven at all in Europe, so to trust he is our savior is a big risk.

And Pazzini upgrade over Matri. I dont see it.

---------- Post added 27.07.2012 at 03:29 ----------

PieroKing
What would be a stronger line up becuase we arent a Arab or Russian runned club so we dont have that much money.
Apparently we have enough money to splash for Asamoah, Isla, Cáceres and maybe Armero. Worth .. what.. 50m?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No one said spend 50 million on one player. However, in today's market 25-30 million for a top signing is not a huge amount. You want us to be competitive in Europe, or just be happy to make up the numbers every year?

I can guarantee you that a forward line comprising Quag, Gio, Vuci, and Pazzini is getting us nowhere in Europe.

Jul 1, 2010
No one said spend 50 million on one player. However, in today's market 25-30 million for a top signing is not a huge amount. You want us to be competitive in Europe, or just be happy to make up the numbers every year?

I can guarantee you that a forward line comprising Quag, Gio, Vuci, and Pazzini is getting us nowhere in Europe.
Which CF can we afford for that amount?

Higuain wants to stay, RVP prefers the EPL, Cavani is going to cost much more than that, Falcao too, etc.

Let's not even start talking about wage.

The only top quality CF we can get is Dzeko and I hope we will. If RVP goes to City, we have a good chance of getting him.

If we can't get him, Pazzini will do just fine.

Don't mention Jovetic, he is not a CF and definitely not what we need the most.

You do know that Marotta is working with a budget? We don't know how limited it is but don't think that it's huge, especially considering we're trying to meet with FFP's requirements.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd rather get Jovetic than waste 7-8 Million on Pazzini. This whole CF thing is so over-rated. If we can't get Higuain/Cavani now, there's always next year, when we might potentially have more money and can focus solely on the attack.

Jovetic is the kind of player you acquire regardless of whether he is needed or not, due to the massive potential he has, and what he can help this club accomplish. Perhaps you don't see it, but I do, and I really believe in that kid. If we miss our chance to get him this summer, we are never getting him.

Good luck trying to challenge the European heavyweights with a front line of Vucinic, Gio, Pazzini, and Quag :lol: :howler:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Because these people think that the only important thing is to have a big name/star player.

I'm glad they don't run our mercato.
Which ever way you look at it, a big name player is essential for success at the highest level. The Pazzinis and Matri's of this world can only get you so far before you hit your head on your level of quality ceiling. You want quality, you've got to pay for it. If you're happy with average or above average, then Pazzini will do, but you will never be anywhere near the best.

Jul 1, 2010
This whole CF thing is so over-rated.
Another peach of a statement from you. What was our main problem last season? It was scoring goals. We certainly did not lack chances to score as were one of the teams that created the most scoring chances in all of Europe. Is a Jovetic a CF? No. He doesn't score enough goals, he is not particularly good at getting into the right position to score and he's much better playing off a CF.

I'll repeat it yet again, you are basing your opinion on your fapping instinct, not reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)