Edin Džeko - Striker - Manchester City - Part 2 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Speaking of Mario Gomez. Do the Dzeko 'haters' remember Gomez' first season in Bayern?
Pffft. Of course they wouldn't.

They don't even know why they hate dzeko.

Oh wait...It's because he rejected us once before.

---------- Post added 19.06.2012 at 10:22 ----------

He is slightly better still not Good enough! Juve is a top team and we want top players not fuccking flops.
:sergio:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Remember the days when there was speculation Dzeko was leaving Wolfsburg for Juve?
As I understood it back then we had already agreed a fee with Wolfsburg but so had City and the deal was all up to Dzeko and his agent. The contract from City was better and so he left for EPL. One could argue we've been unlucky to look for forwards in the same time as City - both in terms of Dzeko and Aguero. Two players we could have signed, should that rich sheikh club not have inflated the market..

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
spot.fucking.on

we'd be lucky to get him. in competition which is probably the best attacking side (on paper) he still bagged 14 goals in the premiership despite being far from the starting man. 14 goals and 5 assists in just over 1500 minutes, he only started 15 games from the pitch. people who do not want him are simpletons and should not be considered worthy for any serious football talk.

INB4 "TROLOLOL U IZ BORRIGOL FANBOAJ"

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Remember the days when there was speculation Dzeko was leaving Wolfsburg for Juve?
As I understood it back then we had already agreed a fee with Wolfsburg but so had City and the deal was all up to Dzeko and his agent. The contract from City was better and so he left for EPL. One could argue we've been unlucky to look for forwards in the same time as City - both in terms of Dzeko and Aguero. Two players we could have signed, should that rich sheikh club not have inflated the market..

When we looked to Dzeko he was top class. When we looked to Aguero he was top class.

I seriously can't see other similar deals to those two right now other then Lewandowski... He is the only player on the market equal to the past two.. (when taking age and goals into account) Leave Torres the FUKK out of this talk..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
spot.fucking.on

we'd be lucky to get him. in competition which is probably the best attacking side (on paper) he still bagged 14 goals in the premiership despite being far from the starting man. 14 goals and 5 assists in just over 1500 minutes, he only started 15 games from the pitch. people who do not want him are simpletons and should not be considered worthy for any serious football talk.

INB4 "TROLOLOL U IZ BORRIGOL FANBOAJ"
U Iz Barfiello Fanboyaz but I Iz in agreement Wiz u regarding Dzeko. However, wouldn't you rather get JoJo + Lewandowski as opposed to Gio + Dzeko?!

---------- Post added 19.06.2012 at 22:07 ----------

Have we even been linked with Dzeko this summer?
:lol: :howler: Where u been the past few days man? :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
U Iz Barfiello Fanboyaz but I Iz in agreement Wiz u regarding Dzeko. However, wouldn't you rather get JoJo + Lewandowski as opposed to Gio + Dzeko?!

---------- Post added 19.06.2012 at 22:07 ----------

:lol: :howler: Where u been the past few days man? :p
How can people call Dzeko a one season wonder but not this Lewandowski??

:(

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
How can people call Dzeko a one season wonder but not this Lewandowski??

:(
:D

Dzeko was the striker we were all dreaming about when he was still at Wolfsburg, but apparently his goalscoring-ability has been seriously damaged because we've had a successful year and he's not good enough now. I'm not saying there aren't better players out there, but some people's assessments on Dzeko since we won the Scudetto are quite funny.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Dzeko was the striker we were all dreaming about when he was still at Wolfsburg, but apparently his goalscoring-ability has been seriously damaged because we've had a successful year and he's not good enough now. I'm not saying there aren't better players out there, but some people's assessments on Dzeko since we won the Scudetto are quite funny.
Exactly.

It's baffling.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

well said!

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
None is calling Dzeko a one season wonder? Lewandowski is only 23 years old.. It's impressive that he's had his breakthough already IMO.. I am pretty sure he'll still improve and even if he didn't..

33 goals a season speaks for itself.. How many do you ask for??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)