Edgar Osvaldo Barreto (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
well is is established he has played as the captin of the paraguay NT which is pretty good. Plus top scouts have said that he is one of the ones to watch. He pit in a damn good performance in the last coppa America too.
I'm not questioning his ability but in the large scheme of things he is an unestablished player compared to players that Secco has said that he is looking to recruit

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I'm not questioning his ability but in the large scheme of things he is an unestablished player compared to players that Secco has said that he is looking to recruit
yeah I get what you mean but if you look at things heir ready he has put in good games against Milan, inter and us when they won 2-1 I blame the refs for that but I also would have to praise his ability as he kept our midfield from breaking through

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Is he eventually able to play on the left?Maybe he is meant to be Nedved's successor.He sounds really interesting.
I followed him a lot during his time at NEC ninjamen :D he plays superbly in amy position in midfield. Perfect player to strengthen our squad
if we got him and behami it would cover many positions with just 2 players

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I found out about him when I bought him in an old FM game. :p
he is very good in FM especially 2006. But I have seen him play enough in real life to conclude he is actually a very good player
:agree: Man, this player was superb in FM 06. His attributes remind me of Davids. He had a high number of 20's (attributes) though for some reason he always failed to perform great for me. I remember he was by far the best long range shooter in my team. I don' let his FM profile cloud my real judgement of him though.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
:agree: Man, this player was superb in FM 06. His attributes remind me of Davids. He had a high number of 20's (attributes) though for some reason he always failed to perform great for me. I remember he was by far the best long range shooter in my team. I don' let his FM profile cloud my real judgement of him though.
He failed in your game propably because of the determination/ambitious attributes.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
The question is,

is he Juve material??????
well I think he would be a good player to have in the squad as he would be able to play in diffrent positions and our team would be able to switch between many diffrent formations. We need depth for next year and I think he would be a good buy.

To answer your question yes. But unless he comes here and works hard he would be a rotation player, but i think in time he could grow to be a starter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)