Edgar Osvaldo Barreto (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
La Juve su Barreto

TORINO > Secondo 'Tuttosport' la Juventus starebbe seguendo il centrocampista della Reggina Edgar Osvaldo Barreto. Il mediano tuttofare paraguaiano, ex NEC e Cerro Porteno, è infatti il nome nuovo sulla lista di Alessio Secco che si va aggiungere a quelli di Aquilani e Xabi Alonso.

http://www.calciomercatonews.com/dettaglioNewsCategoria.asp?hdnIdCategoria=2&hdnId=7543

We are interested in Barreto of Reggina in case we won't get Aquilani or Xabi...:rolleyes:

Haven't seen him play but he seems to be some kind of playmaker,maybe Tiago-like?I don't know...Anyone saw him?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
At NEC he was one of the best midfielders in Holland. He has good passing and an amazing shot. He's still young and certainly wouldn't be a starter next season. But anyway it's just Tuttosport.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I heard he's a huge prospect (hot property), one of the best and most consistant performers for Reggina this season. But a step up directly to Juventus, hmmm.... I would have to think about it. (that is without discrediting his abilities though). I would have to see him live in action. I wasn't too fond of Reggina matches this season.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
very, very good player. Double footed and can play anywhere in midfield. I was suprised when he moved to reggina. One day Manu or Madrid will want him I think we should get him

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Secco will be too scared to buy him because the risk of buying an unestablished player who might flop is too high with all the fans breathing down his neck.. Whether we missed out or not on future will tell

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Secco will be too scared to buy him because the risk of buying an unestablished player who might flop is too high with all the fans breathing down his neck.. Whether we missed out or not on future will tell
well is is established he has played as the captin of the paraguay NT which is pretty good. Plus top scouts have said that he is one of the ones to watch. He pit in a damn good performance in the last coppa America too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)