Eden Hazard (2 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
'Hazard wants Real Madrid move’
By Football Italia staff

Inter target Eden Hazard has reportedly told Lille that that he wants to join Real Madrid at the end of the season.

The creative midfielder is being linked with a host of Europe’s top clubs given that he is expected to be on the move next summer.

The Italian giants have confirmed an interest in the 20-year-old and actually made an approach last August.

However, according to Spanish site El Confidencial, the Belgian international has told his current club that he wants to be sold to just one club next summer – Real Madrid.

Hazard was also contacted by Milan before the start of this season, while he understandably has admirers in England with Arsenal and Chelsea amongst the interested outfits.

Well, we can check this one off the list.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
The same article was on a Belgian website yesterday and also, without quotes.
However, I think Real will be his destination after this summer, don't know if it is a smart move since I don't think he'll play someone out of the team, but still.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Am I the only who isn't really interested in Hazard?

Have to admit I've barely seen him in action.
No, since, for the price Lille is asking for him, I think there are better options available and we can improve more then one spot with that cash so I wouldn't go for him either

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
No, since, for the price Lille is asking for him, I think there are better options available and we can improve more then one spot with that cash so I wouldn't go for him either
let me just ask you this. Gotze or Hazard for you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)