Dušan Vlahović (17 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Was he being a good sport sticking around so long after the game or was that his way of saying good bye to the supporters?

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I hope he turns out to be good for us this season. Felt like we overpaid for him when signing him from Fio. Could have force their hand by selling lower to us at that time.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I hope he turns out to be good for us this season. Felt like we overpaid for him when signing him from Fio. Could have force their hand by selling lower to us at that time.
He definitely wasn't good enough for long enough to warrant the hype. I was expecting Higuain-like finishing ability from him but he's been wasteful. I would have taken Lukaku+40M.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Higuain was also fairly inconsistent and about a 1 in 4/5 chances forward earlier in his career.
Dusan does have the instep finish, his preferred powerful side foot finish and the chip. Right foot is average and heading is average. What’s gone wrong is the injury, confidence and what’s happening between his ears. All of those things should be fixable.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
His stats were good at Fiorentina, he was one of the most sought after talents in Europe. His price tag was justified imo.

I even remember him vs De Ligt where he absolutely bullied him physically.

But we are a grave yard for strikers.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
If we can get our act together he will be deadly again. If the team is working well he can finish like the best of them.

That he had a shit year last season is more about the team as a whole than it is about Dusan. When you have somebody so good at something so critical (scoring) you're mad not to build the team around that.

He's gonna fuck more hoes this year than Lapo and Borriello put together

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Fiorentina were far more attack minded than us. We still play defensive football with 3 defensive mids that have zero threat. We heavily rely on Weah now. 3-5-2 is outdated but we won't change, just put a playmaker instead of Locatelli and Vlahovic will be fine.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Fiorentina were far more attack minded than us. We still play defensive football with 3 defensive mids that have zero threat. We heavily rely on Weah now. 3-5-2 is outdated but we won't change, just put a playmaker instead of Locatelli and Vlahovic will be fine.
Creative midfielders are getting more and more rare in today's football. Juventus hadn't had one since Pogba's first stint, and it doesn't look like it will happen soon. Fagioli fits the bill, supposedly, but honestly I haven't watched him properly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)