Dušan Vlahović (44 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i have nothing against dusan and i hope he returns to form asap, but this was an other unacceptable shitshow. and those who usually say that this is on our tactics are better not even start talking this time as we attacked for the majority of the game. vlahovic was still useless. 0/5 duels jesus, where are the balls

again, forza dusan. he needs to do much, much better

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
i have nothing against dusan and i hope he returns to form asap, but this was an other unacceptable shitshow. and those who usually say that this is on our tactics are better not even start talking this time as we attacked for the majority of the game. vlahovic was still useless. 0/5 duels jesus, where are the balls

I remember games like these from Trezeguet and he would still find a way to score.

I think Dusan needs to continue learning how to move better and to relax a bit. Sometimes I have a feeling he's so tense that he will drop a deuce on the field.

Jun 16, 2020

He’s Inzaghi without the goals right now

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I remember games like these from Trezeguet and he would still find a way to score.

I think Dusan needs to continue learning how to move better and to relax a bit. Sometimes I have a feeling he's so tense that he will drop a deuce on the field.
I think that’s exactly it, and it’s what he really lacks in becoming a top player. His movement is so poor, you can even see it when we are attacking, he takes up positions behind defenders and doesn’t anticipate where the ball is going, he just looks for where he WANTS the ball.

It really is quite painful to watch. The top strikers always find a way to be in the right position. Obviously can’t compare him to Cristiano but that guy displayed world class movement

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Came on and scored with his first touch. We looked like we were going to go on and smash them...

But then Allegri did what he does best and the had thr team sit back deep in their own box. The rest is history.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Came on and scored with his first touch. We looked like we were going to go on and smash them...

But then Allegri did what he does best and the had thr team sit back deep in their own box. The rest is history.
I actually didnt watch.. but allegri have 2 kind of matches.. so i know
A match where we start with playing bad then we got conceded and start playing football
Or a match where we scored first goal and then we sit deep waiting to get our arse fucked

Todays game is the latter i guess

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
A match where we start with playing bad then we got conceded and start playing football
Or a match where we scored first goal and then we sit deep waiting to get our arse fucked

You are correct

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022

there is the 3rd where we just can't play as a professional team no matter at what stage of the match

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)