Dušan Vlahović (8 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Justification. I will just accept it is what it is, if we win we win, we lose we lose, we draw we draw. We suck we suck, we playing okay yeah we playing okay. But nope we dont playing great

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
If the tables were turned and we won, people would say see! Everything is going great. But since we suck, and usually suck in friendlies, it’s just a friendly.
I bet everyone who claims a victory or loss in a pre-season game means something (other than telling us who will be injured all season) is a follower of tancredi palmeri on twitter

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Are people in this forum really worrying about results of pre-season friendlies? What is this, redcafe? These games are glorified runabouts.
No... Juve have been performing badly for a few years and we are all looking for a glimmer of hope that things are changing. The worry comes from the lack of improvement.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Confident he'll score goals with service. However, with Danilo and Sandro as our main full-backs, with Pogba/McKennie/Chiesa injured and with Dybala & Morata leaving there is absolutely no service to be provided. Our hopes rely solely on fossils like Cuadrado and Di Maria to feed him crosses which is insane. Gonna be a quiet season in front of goals if our injury record doesn't improve and we can't sign anyone adept creatively.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Confident he'll score goals with service. However, with Danilo and Sandro as our main full-backs, with Pogba/McKennie/Chiesa injured and with Dybala & Morata leaving there is absolutely no service to be provided. Our hopes rely solely on fossils like Cuadrado and Di Maria to feed him crosses which is insane. Gonna be a quiet season in front of goals if our injury record doesn't improve and we can't sign anyone adept creatively.
If he doesn't score, who will?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Needs to step up fast and live to his price tag, sadly
One side of me is very "cunty" and thinks he should do more, yet the other side tells me he plays in a team that operates under a manager that doesn't help what he needs. I don't know anymore. I'm currently drunk. But a striker like this needs more supply.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
One side of me is very "cunty" and thinks he should do more, yet the other side tells me he plays in a team that operates under a manager that doesn't help what he needs. I don't know anymore. I'm currently drunk. But a striker like this needs more supply.
Supply he will not find in an allegri team because the reasons we all know.

He will have to deliver on his own.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Badly off form but worth remembering he hasn't had much of a preseason with his injury.

Worrying that we are so reliant on him though and the only alternative is Kean.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He hasnt had a real pre-season due to the summer long groin injury.

Create chances for him, then complain if he fails.

Until then zip it, you dont sign a poacher then starve him, let him go around games waiting for scraps and only thing out there for him is just physical duels since defenders can just fully focus on him without fear of much of a creativity around him. The longer this goes on, the more he goes into his own head and plays frustrated more and more, leading to defeatist attitude out there after while. Combination of this god awful set up being draining, and the pressure of being in his first top club, is not ideal for him right now.

We seen this movie before. The core issue is we dont create enough for him.

Thinking the solution is just dump him and we will be fine, when this dude could be placed in Bayern/most EPL top clubs and score 30+ goals without a sweat prolly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)