Dušan Vlahović (15 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mondo1

May 14, 2006
How can anyone with a functioning brain blame Vlahovic? He, like every other 9 on the planet needs service. Where is it?
Maybe don’t spend 85 mil on a poacher if your team can’t creat for shit ?
I don’t think he’s a bad player but he is nowhere worth the money we paid for him nor was he the player we needed

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
there’s a reason why forwards get paid the most. Maybe get real fullbacks first before blaming him. They’re not that difficult to find.
We won a scudetto unbeaten with Matri and Vucunic leading the line. Granted it was Conte, but you get the idea. You always should try to improve a team as a whole not leave glaring holes while dumping big money on certain positions. That’s what Beppe did. Well at least until that Higuain blunder at least.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
We won a scudetto unbeaten with Matri and Vucunic leading the line. Granted it was Conte, but you get the idea. You always should try to improve a team as a whole not leave glaring holes while dumping big money on certain positions. That’s what Beppe did. Well at least until that Higuain blunder at least.
Yeah, but the problem starts not when u have Marco Motta who earns 2m or less and u can just put him on the bench and buy better player. The problem is when u have LB earning like a WC player and have to offload him in order to strengthen, this is the situation we are in. U not only have to invest big sum for replacement but also be prepared to pay loads of money to the bum u already have.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yeah, but the problem starts not when u have Marco Motta who earns 2m or less and u can just put him on the bench and buy better player. The problem is when u have LB earning like a WC player and have to offload him in order to strengthen, this is the situation we are in. U not only have to invest big sum for replacement but also be prepared to pay loads of money to the bum u already have.
Tbh this is just corporate mentality. The goal is to build a winning squad not just a squad that looks like one. If you’re ok with dumping money left and right but are spooked with Sandro’s 6.5m salary then I don’t know how you justify it to yourself. I can’t. I can’t justify renewing MDS either.
That 6.5m is gonna cost us a hell of a lot more.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Tbh this is just corporate mentality. The goal is to build a winning squad not just a squad that looks like one. If you’re ok with dumping money left and right but are spooked with Sandro’s 6.5m salary then I don’t know how you justify it to yourself. I can’t. I can’t justify renewing MDS either.
That 6.5m is gonna cost us a hell of a lot more.
If it would be up to me I would bench him no probs. Same for mds biggest let down for me this summer is his renewal. But unfortunately this is the way club operates this time. Marotta wouldnt do any better here IMO.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
If it would be up to me I would bench him no probs. Same for mds biggest let down for me this summer is his renewal. But unfortunately this is the way club operates this time. Marotta wouldnt do any better here IMO.
I understand. I also see the flaws in it. It’s just corporate bs. We have corporate heads running the show.
Not saying bring Beppe back. But his philosophy should be followed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)