Dušan Vlahović (50 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
She's smoking hot (especially in that pic posted) and I went to her instagram to check out pics. But man, I just hate chicks that Kardashianize themselves with the lip filler and shit they do to their face. I just dont get why they all do that.

I think Chiesa's girl is stunning, probably because she's natural looking and hasnt f'ed with her face

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
She's smoking hot (especially in that pic posted) and I went to her instagram to check out pics. But man, I just hate chicks that Kardashianize themselves with the lip filler and shit they do to their face. I just dont get why they all do that.

I think Chiesa's girl is stunning, probably because she's natural looking and hasnt f'ed with her face
I am down in the Algarve which is amazing despite the idiots who don’t come here in January because it’s off-season. Ate at a restaurant where some dude was with his dolled-up bimbo gf, looking like she ordered Look #4 from the WAG catalog. She looked like she was having the most miserable time of her life.

The life choices people make.

As for Deucean, I liked his last goal. People yapping that McKennie deserved it. But there was no way a Pippo Inzaghi would let that ball pass without getting a toe on it.

There aren’t no guarantees in football.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Glad to see him scoring, but the really good sign is how much better his general play is than it was. His passing, holdup play, vision and willingness to drop deep to ask for the ball are so much better. He's looking like the player we thought we were buying. His form is critical to our success this cycle tbh, so glad he's putting it together.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Even though he’s had issues with pubalgia, loss of form and confidence, our issues last season…he’s still essentially a 1 goal every 2 game striker for us in the league since signing for us. Most forwards would be more than happy with a scoring rate like that.

He’s clearly fit again now and you can tell by the way he moves and how “light” he looks. Finally looking like the Fiorentina version of himself.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
guys u have no idea how happy i am with his improvement. i thought for sure his transfer was a mistake and i wanted lukaku here for him.

i was wrong and he has made such a strong comeback. not just in scoring goals, but being a good targetman. well worth the money if he can keep this up for sure.
credit to allegri as well for not giving up on him when me and so many other gave up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 38)