Dušan Vlahović (16 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Vlahovic injured again. His problems seems to come again and again. It's really a concern, his a young player to. It's always the same problem to.

If we need to ship someone I would pick him without doubt. Keep Chiesa, Bremer and all the other ones who we could get good cash for.

He could be amazing for us, but at the moment many questions marks around him.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Chelsea are desperate for a striker so we demand much more given that they got Cucurella for £56M, Fofana for £70M, Enzo for £100M, and Mudryk for £60M. Sell Vlahovic for no less than £120M to these idiots.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I would get Lukaku + cash from Chelsea. Sign Firmino on free, SMS, Fratessi, Parisi, Orsolini, sign RB, promote Perin and get that young Italian GK

Sell Vlahovic, Tek, Kulu, Zakaria, McDonalds.
Gift Arthur to Lazio for 0€

Thats a great Mercato. Lukaku is Serie A proven and we review players career, in form he is a beast especially against Serie A teams who defend.

Milik as rotation. We are set

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Lolcacku :howler:

Fuck that overrated oaf - he's already 30 and it's not like he doesn't have his own injury issues.

Can we stop settling FFS?! If Chelshit don't want to pay, they can fuck off. They have the money and have paid 60 million for players like Ruben Wilkins and Mamadou Fingaro, so fuck them.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
A bit of a rebel. But if he can put that away, commit to the project and show willingness to make sacrifices on the pitch, then he can become a great defensive winger, once he matures in a few years. Keep or replace with Dzeko.

Last edited:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Theres no point in keeping him, he will only lose more value with another season like this one. And there is 0 chance of him having a better season, cause nothing will change with the way Juventus approaches games.

If I were him I’d force my way out to a club like Bayern, Real or Chelsea.

Also I wouldn’t lose too much sleep if juve decides to sell him. He didn’t perform here under Allegri and also I doubt Juve will finish any higher with or without him next season

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Chelsea are desperate for a striker so we demand much more given that they got Cucurella for £56M, Fofana for £70M, Enzo for £100M, and Mudryk for £60M. Sell Vlahovic for no less than £120M to these idiots.
And they asked huge amount of money for their underperforming players. Mount for £80M with 1 year contract left (Rejected Man Utd proposal £40M), Havertz for £80M (News Arsenal offer £60M)

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
And they asked huge amount of money for their underperforming players. Mount for £80M with 1 year contract left (Rejected Man Utd proposal £40M), Havertz for £80M (News Arsenal offer £60M)
That's perfectly fine, we don't have to sell to them and noone has to buy from them. When Chelsea get desperate to meet FFP, buy their players on discount because they'll have to lower the wage bill at the very least. Either way, they're in no position to dictate any conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)