Dušan Vlahović (83 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Beppe on tuz? How good.

- - - Updated - - -

His touches are heavy at the moment but I think that's in his head. Things are frantic out there. He probably feels like he's doing it all himself, which is basically true. He went down way too easy once or twice which is always annoying to see from a big man but did some good work getting involved in build up play.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
80 something million to play with his back to goal bringing rockets down. He needs to improve her der if thats what we had in mind maybe better off get someone suited for it for fraction of the cost because most of that type are at the end of their career.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I thought he was much better in his hold up play this game
fully fit Milik is an ideal partner with him in this formation, kean can't do what Milik can (although shit finishing aside i think Keans general play was actually not bad when he got the ball)

problem is the 352 doesnt fit Chiesa or Di Maria, so i think we'll go back to 4-3-3 once everyone is back, hopefully their quality can make up for the lack of a partner for Vlahovic in a 4-3-3 and can provide him enough service

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If I were him I'd hand in a transfer request in the summer. We're playing a true #9, a classic fox in the box, near the half line for most of the game asking him to hold the ball up (to no midfielder actually connecting)

He's wasting his prime years here. Good luck playing in the EL.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
The hold up game was never part of his strength at Fiorentina. He always had at least one if not two players very close to him, who would often make runs in behind for flicks around the corner and pulling away the attention of the defence. Often got shorter passes into feet too instead of a long high vertical ball he is now getting.

I think people just expected his hold up game would be good because he’s 6 foot 3 and built like a brick, but it takes players a long time to develop that facet of the game, especially when it’s probably not been worked on before.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If we need to maximize his potential and make a huge profit when we eventually sell him, the football jihadi needs to be kicked out asap

This is no longer a tactics or a confidence issue. This is an economics issue now. 11 out of 10 times I would pick a young striker with a high upside that can bring much needed revenue to the club over an anti-football coach who's screwing up our investment by making him play as a targetman.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
If we need to maximize his potential and make a huge profit when we eventually sell him, the football jihadi needs to be kicked out asap

This is no longer a tactics or a confidence issue. This is an economics issue now. 11 out of 10 times I would pick a young striker with a high upside that can bring much needed revenue to the club over an anti-football coach who's screwing up our investment by making him play as a targetman.
you don't overpay for a player to generate plusvalenza. we didn't buy de ligt for 2-3 seasons, the same goes for dusan. bummer that de ligt wanted a new challenge, but that's part of the game.

allegri is gone, it's only a matter of time. these overdramatic reactions are completely unnecessary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 72)