Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
If this is done 3 things come to mind

Firstly im ecstatic, behind Haaland and Mbappe he is the best young number 9 in the world so it was so important we got him as if we lose talents from serie a we don't have much hope.

On a more negative note

I don't think it is coincidence we were waiting for January to end to decide on this Dybala contract and maybe the money for this is coming from a future De Ligt sale
Again it would be a one step back it would be better if Kulusevksi is sacrificed.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zeus

Jun 14, 2021
I have a question if we got him and let go of dyabala , morata and kean surely we are going for another decent striker and one as a bench warmer aren't we ?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I have a question if we got him and let go of dyabala , morata and kean surely we are going for another decent striker and one as a bench warmer aren't we ?
Kean will be rotation for him, he is here to stay.

- - - Updated - - -

Ppl saying Haaland, yes he seem like a much better player, but when u see the cost and how injury prone he has been lately I'm not really sure if I would even prefer him, but ofc he won't want to come here in a first place

Zeus

Jun 14, 2021
Kean will be rotation for him, he is here to stay.

- - - Updated - - -

Ppl saying Haaland, yes he seem like a much better player, but when u see the cost and how injury prone he has been lately I'm not really sure if I would even prefer him, but ofc he won't want to come here in a first place
Haaland is much better player of course him and vlahovic are the best strikers u 22 right now

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
1643014358487.png

Great signing, but until we improve the midfield and fullbacks and Chiesa comes back I do not expect a huge amount to change.

We couldn't miss this opportunity, but we cannot lose focus now and think our issues are solved. If we can spend big early and invest in a striker Allegri considers ideal then spend big and invest in a midfielder he considers ideal too and reap the rewards later. Something we didn't do when CR was signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)