Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Wouldn't completely surprise me if Kean starts against Verona. Allegri very rarely throws new signings straight in, even Higuain started his first game from the bench and he was an experienced player that we paid 100m for.
Nonsense the gulf in quality is immense and its not as if Vlahovic isn't on insane form right now.

Not like Kean understands his role in the team right now anyway.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Nonsense the gulf in quality is immense and its not as if Vlahovic isn't on insane form right now.

Not like Kean understands his role in the team right now anyway.
Even if Kean starts against Verona I wouldn’t mind. Having Vlahovic on our bench and ready for the game after that is something I will sign with both hands instead of having Morata.

Plus he needs at least one training with the team, it’s not like waiting him in outside the plane with cleats and jersey and drive him directly to the stadium on match day :lol:

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Definitely, I mean, you already have two here - myself included :D I believe it has a lot to do with the fact that we share the same colors. My father and my brother are also fans of both Partizan and Juve :)

Btw, I knew that Fiorentina fans would be enraged by this transfer but some of the things that they are writting on their fan sites is just utterly disgusting...
I love this, thanks for your response.
Yeah, I've seen the banners that they displayed outside their stadium. Calling him a gipsy, sending death threats etc. Fuck them those sore losers. Hope Dušan will celebrate the shit out of his goal when he scores against them.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
scratch that, they are absolutely desperate to sell

i see what agresti's latest 2 tweets did here, like 10+ new pages in the last few hours. tuz rarely disappoints whether it's a meltdown or a hypetrain, gotta love this place :touched:

I didnt read Tuz for 2 hours, and now I'm in perpetual catch up race just trying to get to end of this thread, its like falling down the hole to land of Oz, it never ends. I dont even know how or when this shit became to impossible deal to almost done, WTF IS GOING OOON AND WHY I HAVE AN HARD ON :D

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Where is this sudden influx of 70m coming from exactly? We haven’t sold anyone of note yet.

Or is this going to be some sort of swap or loan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From what we are led to believe it's all of next summers transfer budget.

A few sales in the summer will probably gain most of that back or more depending who we sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)