Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bianconera_BG

Jul 18, 2017
First of all, as a fellow Serbian I am SO PROUD to have my fellow countryman play for my favorite foreign club. And also it is a special bonus that he came from the youth academy of my favorite domestic club, Partizan. :)

Our most reputable football news site, MozzartSport, have also reported that the deal is closed and it will be announced very likely even tomorrow. And they rely on the sources close to the Dusan's agents (which they indeed have as they have reported earlier that he rejected the contract with Fiorentina even before it was out in the Italian press).

Also, I remember one interview from a few years ago when he was moved to Partizan's first team and they asked him for which team he would like to play in the future and he said without hesitation - Juventus. Oh, and also for those who don't know, Partizan and Juve share the same colors ;)

Forza Dusan!

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i couldn't read the last 20 pages, it might have been discussed, so sorry if this is redundant, but there's no way agresti didn't know about it. ffs, he even posted that juve's mercato would start after the milan derby.

della valle's hair's gonna get pulled by agnelli lol

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
i couldn't read the last 20 pages, it might have been discussed, so sorry if this is redundant, but there's no way agresti didn't know about it. ffs, he even posted that juve's mercato would start after the milan derby.

della valle's hair's gonna get pulled by agnelli lol
Yeah, we came to the same conclusion. Fabiana will probably be removed from the info for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)