Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (69 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I doubt Liverpool go for him. Bayern have Lewa, and I don't think he's on their radar. They probably have someone else in mind.

Real Madrid are going for Mbappe.

City are a real concern, but I think they will either get Haaland or Kane. If City get Kane, Haaland will go to Chelsea, sending Lukaku to Bayern?! :boh:
Chelsea and City are his most likely destinations. He doesn't have to replace Lukaku they can keep both as they tend to have a large squad and they wanna compete on all fronts. If anything Werner would be the one they let go.

If anything I feel lukaku would follow Conte to Spurs if Kane leaves and Chelsea give up on him rather than Bayern.

- - - Updated - - -

Now Werner seems like the kind of player we can loan or buy for cheap and revitalize

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Chelsea and City are his most likely destinations. He doesn't have to replace Lukaku they can keep both as they tend to have a large squad and they wanna compete on all fronts. If anything Werner would be the one they let go.

If anything I feel lukaku would follow Conte to Spurs if Kane leaves and Chelsea give up on him rather than Bayern.

- - - Updated - - -

Now Werner seems like the kind of player we can loan or buy for cheap and revitalize
I don't think he'd want to go to Chelsea and compete with Lukaku. At Juventus, he will be the focal point. Lukaku went to Chelsea because he felt an attachment to the shirt. I also doubt Lukaku would move to Spurs, a serious downgrade for him.

City are a genuine threat, but I feel they want Haaland and/or Kane.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I don’t see Bayern go for Håland.

We don’t deal with Raiola and thank fuck for that.

Pretty sure Håland is off to City.

- - - Updated - - -

Vlahovic would be a nice Lewa replacement, but we will probably extend with him. He shows no signs of slowing down.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
The contacts between Cherubini and the entourage of Vlahovic are getting colder. The enticements from the Premier League are pushing him to go to one of the big English clubs.

[Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

Mirco Nicolino says Vlahovic wants 8 mil per year.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
The contacts between Cherubini and the entourage of Vlahovic are getting colder. The enticements from the Premier League are pushing him to go to one of the big English clubs.

[Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

Mirco Nicolino says Vlahovic wants 8 mil per year.
8 miliion per year = Ramsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)