Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
Well, we have Locatelli as a set starter, Rovella is -pretty certain- to come in and demand a starting place as well. So add one more midfielder, maybe 2 if you include Witsel and I'd say we have a gaping hole in the CF position to be filled.

There's no point in getting 5 new midfielders if we let Morata leave and decide to band on Kean/Kaio Jorge or buy another emdiocre striker.
I’m sure that we go for Pogba. Probably with a signing fee, but we have the tax advantages for his salary aswel. With Rovella and Pogba, the biggest problems on our midfield are solved and let’s see if there is someone else available for a decent amount. We splash the rest of the budget on Vlahovic.

Since most of the transfers are payed over multiple years, it’s better to look to the easy targets who we will release or sell. For example Douglas Costa still costs 10,9m per year in the books and his contract will expire. De Sciglio currently costs 8m, Pjaca 3,5m, Mandragora 3,5m, Berna 15m, etc. And of course the urgent sells of Ramsey and Rabiot and even Perin costs 8,5m

I think that we’re at a point that money isn’t the issue. We drastically lowered the costs, and we’re now in the final year of most killing contracts bar Ramsey and Rabiot.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I’m sure that we go for Pogba. Probably with a signing fee, but we have the tax advantages for his salary aswel. With Rovella and Pogba, the biggest problems on our midfield are solved and let’s see if there is someone else available for a decent amount. We splash the rest of the budget on Vlahovic.

Since most of the transfers are payed over multiple years, it’s better to look to the easy targets who we will release or sell. For example Douglas Costa still costs 10,9m per year in the books and his contract will expire. De Sciglio currently costs 8m, Pjaca 3,5m, Mandragora 3,5m, Berna 15m, etc. And of course the urgent sells of Ramsey and Rabiot and even Perin costs 8,5m

I think that we’re at a point that money isn’t the issue. We drastically lowered the costs, and we’re now in the final year of most killing contracts bar Ramsey and Rabiot.
I thought those laws got removed for next season. And I'm sure we'll try for Pogba but I don't know if he'll accept a maximum wage of 10 million...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Pogba's probability of arriving is dependent on ramsey and rabiot leaving. Their wages would effectively be replaced by pogba.

We can't fix everything in one summer....we just don't have the funds.

Woj
Cuadrado Bonucci MDL Sandro
Zakaria Locatelli Pogba
Dybala Chiesa
Vlahovic

4321....chiesa and dybala to run a muck around Vlahovic upfront.

Yes I know I am dreaming.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Pogba's probability of arriving is dependent on ramsey and rabiot leaving. Their wages would effectively be replaced by pogba.

We can't fix everything in one summer....we just don't have the funds.

Woj
Cuadrado Bonucci MDL Sandro
Zakaria Locatelli Pogba
Dybala Chiesa
Vlahovic

4321....chiesa and dybala to run a muck around Vlahovic upfront.

Yes I know I am dreaming.
where's mckennie tho :numnum:

also, any sane team would run through that sandro, pogba left side

Apr 19, 2007

Not to mention Ronaldo wages arent on the books anymore

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
morata was barely 22 when allegri used him as a starter striker for our cl run in '14/'15

LION
do you remember why he used him? i remember why. llorente was undiputed starer up until jan of that season despite morata coming of bench and scoring important goals, and llorente sucking- kind of like your posts.

it was only when llorente finally got injured that he had no choice BUT to play morata, since alternative was...the even younger Coman. if that didn't happen the utter shit llorente was to still be starter.

Sit back down son.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
see this need to one up everyone here is why you, and your squad will always be a failure.

how many chances did coman, pjaca, fagioli, kaio jorge, demiral get under allegri? yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)