Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
It's n
I repeated it several times. Yes, we do need both. But our first priority with money should be splashing on quality mids. THEN, after buying quality in that department, we should search for a striker (Vlahovic). Not vice versa. I say that because we won't be able to buy quality in both departments, no. And no, I really, really don't want to see us buy Vlahovic + Witsel. That would suck.
It's not. It's absolutely useless to do one thing without the other and it goes both ways. In the last few games and even today our midfield looked ok while our attack was abysmal.

I'm pretty convinced our management also sees it that way and will bring in new blood in both positions in the summer. And I'm not talking about some "market opportunity" like Witsel.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
this is the guy we want over harry kane hahahaaha
Its not as if Kane is really an option...
100M + 20M in wages.. We are not looking for a replacement for Ronaldo in wages - We are looking for an affordable replacement.
Also I have been watching this guy for years. He is on a meteoric rise, he is tall strong and a good finisher. Yeah he wont do a Ronaldo and win a game by himself as he will need some assists but take all these Morata offsides and all his misses and we go up the table to a more reasonable position.

It doesnt has to be Vlahovic but Vlahovic is indeed very good.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Then hard pass, he will be miserable here unless we improve the rest of the squad.
Cherubini :We may not even carry out a transfer market, because we believe we have a competitive team, and our idea is our coach. Of course, in a logic of sharing strategies and objectives, we know that something can be improved but it doesn’t mean that this will happen.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Chimichanga has spoken. We have a competitive team :rofl: :howler:

Sure, if your aim is to compete for top 4 and rely on the luck of the draw to reach the CL QFs, then it's competitive by all means.

Fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)