Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Cherubini :We may not even carry out a transfer market, because we believe we have a competitive team, and our idea is our coach. Of course, in a logic of sharing strategies and objectives, we know that something can be improved but it doesn’t mean that this will happen.
Everyone we've had involved in transfers has said this same thing before over the past decade, I wouldn't take it at face value.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Everyone we've had involved in transfers has said this same thing before over the past decade, I wouldn't take it at face value.
Covid has caused heavy losses to most clubs so again it will boil down to our priority at the moment as we were not able to sign Icardi in the summer I think we might try to sign a striker in January

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We should try and sign a quality midfielder not named Witsel - no geezers. I am sick and tired of these "opportunities" that actually turn out to be catastrophes, essentially bad debts.

We should not prioritize a striker ahead of a mid, but we all know that's not going to happen. It looks like it's going to be another season of disappointment and a summer of regrets.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
- guy scores more league goals in 2021 than chiesa, dybala and morata combined: he's great, let's buy him
- guy has a silent game vs one of the best young cb's in the business: boooo, he's shit

somebody get this straight for me, i'm confused.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
- guy scores more league goals in 2021 than chiesa, dybala and morata combined: he's great, let's buy him
- guy has a silent game vs one of the best young cb's in the business: boooo, he's shit

Someone even compared him to Amauri typical tuz

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Tuz :touched:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why would he go to Spurs or Arsenal?

They're both loser clubs with minimal chances of winning trophies and competing in the CL.

The only way I see us losing out on him is if City or Bayern decide to go for him.

Jun 8, 2021
Cunte said he wants to have him on his team.
Tottenham have the finances to buy him.
They will need a replacement for Kane.
Fiorentina does not want to sell him to us.
We currently have fewer chances to win the CL or National League than the Spurs ....

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
For those who don't want him....who do you want and please do not say haaland cuz there is zero chance of him joining??

We'd be silly not to get him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Cunte said he wants to have him on his team.
Tottenham have the finances to buy him.
They will need a replacement for Kane.
Fiorentina does not want to sell him to us.
We currently have fewer chances to win the CL or National League than the Spurs ....
No. Just no. Stop it.

Have you also considered/factored in the player's will?

Cunte can go fuck himself.

- - - Updated - - -

For those who don't want him....who do you want and please do not say haaland cuz there is zero chance of him joining??

We'd be silly not to get him.
Haaland is impossible.

Nunez from Benfica, but he would probably cost a lot too, as he's young and with a contract expiring in 2025.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)