Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Surely we can't bet on Morata anymore and I'm all in for this guy. This transfer seems pretty difficult imo. Contract until '23 and Fiorentina are a pain in the ass to negotiate with. Unless we pay the rumored price (60-80M price-range for him), qualify for the Champions League and our competitors for his signing remain Arsenal and Tottenham we'd have a chance.

I don't think we have the money though. Not without selling deadwood which considering our track record and the economical climate seems mission impossible

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I think we will find an agreement with Fiorentina. Commisso needs to please the fans with his anti Juve comments. The player has an expiring contract so Viola doesn't have the upper hand here. I can smell a Chiesa type of a deal with extended payments.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I think we will find an agreement with Fiorentina. Commisso needs to please the fans with his anti Juve comments. The player has an expiring contract so Viola doesn't have the upper hand here. I can smell a Chiesa type of a deal with extended payments.
I think we’re definitely in the lead for him and it shows clearly, we probably even have an agreement with the player. Viola are simply trying to whore him out to other big clubs desperately.

If Juve are really clever, they’ll blackmail Viola by threatening to sign their replacement, Alvarez in the event that we don’t get him. They’d doubly lose then.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We co-owned him with them and it went to the envelopes which we won and he stated he would rather stay in Florence.

I knew about Co owns, but we generally had control of them since we loaned them him first. Did Chiellini go to Evenlope? I knew the Miccoli one did. Think Moggi bid zero on that blind bid

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I knew about Co owns, but we generally had control of them since we loaned them him first. Did Chiellini go to Evenlope? I knew the Miccoli one did. Think Moggi bid zero on that blind bid
I kinda remember us getting 3 players for like 10m combined due to a blind bid.

Chellini, Miccolli and I wanna say Maresca but not sure.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I kinda remember us getting 3 players for like 10m combined due to a blind bid.

Chellini, Miccolli and I wanna say Maresca but not sure.

Yep:

"Directors hate the thought of losing a player for less than market value, or being outbid for a player they wish to keep, and therefore do all they can to avoid the process. A few years ago Fiorentina, back in Serie A after their demotion to the lower leagues, paid £13.5 million for half shares in Giorgio Chiellini, Fabrizio Micolli, and Enzo Maresca, only to lose all three for £6.7 million at auction a year later. Their precocious financial state prevented better bids and Juve took full advantage."

Man Viola fucked up big time (but not as much as Inter, sell half of Adriano to Parma for 4m, then have to buy back said half for 14m cuz he scored 22 goals lol).

I mainly remember Miccoli part because it was unclear at the time if we even want him back, grew hostile. While Chiellini for me was clear from day 1 we were going to buy back.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Sergej Milinkovic Savic’s agent (Mateja #Kezman) to @_Morik92_: “He is ready for new adventure and a top club, with all due respect for #Lazio. Juventus? They are a great team, it would be an honor for him to play for Juve”.
[Nicolo Schira]

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
very Important question

Is Vlahovic the most physically impressive player in Europe? Dude is a TANK but not in a middle linebacker way like Toure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)