Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Like who? I mean they signed a 100 mill player from a mid table English team last summer (Grealish) and he's not exactly someone I rate that highly
I think Grealish is extremely talented player, but yeah, his price was/is insane just like pretty much every move happening in England. Nkunu will probably turn out a lot better.

I expect them to chase Haaland. But I also don't expect them to chase only classic #9, so even players like Mbappe come to mind too. I also think they would rather sign Abraham from Roma.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
The big money signings of City almost exclusively are from EPL, La Liga or Mendes clients. Last 5 years it was Grealish (EPL), Ruben Dias (Mendes), Nathan Ake (EPL), Ferran Torres (La Liga), Cancelo (Mendes), Rodri (La Liga), Mahrez (EPL), Laporte (La Liga), Mendy, Walker (EPL), Bernardo Silva (Mendes), Ederson (Mendes), Danilo (La Liga), the only exception is Mendy.

Tbh I just don't see Vlahovic as a Guardiola type of #9, it's likely that he'd look worse than Ibra in Barcelona and I'd be very surprised if City indeed go for him.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
The big money signings of City almost exclusively are from EPL, La Liga or Mendes clients. Last 5 years it was Grealish (EPL), Ruben Dias (Mendes), Nathan Ake (EPL), Ferran Torres (La Liga), Cancelo (Mendes), Rodri (La Liga), Mahrez (EPL), Laporte (La Liga), Mendy, Walker (EPL), Bernardo Silva (Mendes), Ederson (Mendes), Danilo (La Liga), the only exception is Mendy.

Tbh I just don't see Vlahovic as a Guardiola type of #9, it's likely that he'd look worse than Ibra in Barcelona and I'd be very surprised if City indeed go for him.
Times change. History doesn't always repeat itself...

Manchester City offered Vlahovic a contract worth 6 mln€ per season.
[La Nazione via @AroundJuventus]

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I don't see Vlahovic being a Pep type attacker/player either. Unless he just wants an alternative on bench for certain game scenarios for foreseeable future or however long he remains at City and Vlahovic agrees to it.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
i don't know how to feel about this guy , sometimes i think he has potential to be w.class , sometimes he looks like average player

Prototype

Oct 22, 2009
Ah man. Sometimes, I miss Alen Boksic. That guy could've become the next Van Basten.
That generation had so many gems, Boksic was one of them.

You are older than me, so i had to ask what kind of injuries he had ? Knee injurie might affect his shooting ability, or composure in front of goal, he rather chip the ball than struck it past goalkeeper.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That generation had so many gems, Boksic was one of them.

You are older than me, so i had to ask what kind of injuries he had ? Knee injurie might affect his shooting ability, or composure in front of goal, he rather chip the ball than struck it past goalkeeper.
Knee injuries and a recurring hamstring problem mostly.

I was only 15 at the time, but I really thought we did an amazing job bringing in Boksic, Zidane and Vieri to replace Ravenlli, Vialli and Sousa. That team was awesome.

It's a shame Boksic never really got a chance to prove himself in our colors, and his injuries were a major reason for that.

https://www.planetfootball.com/nost...-wonderful-alen-boksic-footballs-rubiks-cube/

https://thesefootballtimes.co/2019/...nt-prototype-built-to-play-in-another-decade/

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Tottenham director Fabio Paratici to Festival dello Sport: “Dusan Vlahovic is appreciated by many clubs, it’s normal - he’s not in our plans, for now”. ⚪️ #THFC #Spurs

ICYMI: Vlahovic has decided to leave Fiorentina after turning down the final contract extension proposal.

[@FabrizioRomano]

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Tottenham director Fabio Paratici to Festival dello Sport: “Dusan Vlahovic is appreciated by many clubs, it’s normal - he’s not in our plans, for now”. ⚪️ #THFC #Spurs

ICYMI: Vlahovic has decided to leave Fiorentina after turning down the final contract extension proposal.

[@FabrizioRomano]
Neither will they buy him till they've sold kane.

- - - Updated - - -

I assume Newcastle will bid in January :sergio:
And wait like 5 years before reaching CL football? Doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)