Drugs, Arrested Padovano (1 Viewer)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Droga, arrestato Padovano
L'ex attaccante della Juventus, 2 presenze in Nazionale e oggi d.g. dell'Alessandria in serie D, è una delle 33 persone finite in carcere per importazione e spaccio di hashish

Michele Padovano è nato a Torino il 28-8-1966
TORINO, 10 maggio 2006 - Ordine di custodia cautelare per il 39enne direttore generale dell'Alessandria Michele Padovano nell'ambito di una vasta operazione antidroga, denominata Tuareg, che ha portato in carcere 33 persone. Giocatore professionista, Padovano ha militano nel Cosenza, Pisa, Napoli, Genoa, Reggiana e, dal '94 al '97, nella Juventus che poi lo cedette al Crystal Palace. Giocò poi anche nel Metz. Nel suo curriculum anche due partite nella nazionale italiana.
Padovano è accusato di associazione per delinquere finalizzata al traffico internazionale di droga. Gli è stato contestato il ruolo del finanziatore. Secondo quanto hanno raccontato i carabinieri, l'ex calciatore era in rapporti di amicizia con Luca Mosole, 39 anni, di La Cassa (Torino), considerato il capo della banda di trafficanti di hashish che avrebbe smerciato in un paio d'anni droga, importata dal Marocco, per un valore di 14 milioni di euro.
Dopo avere appeso le scarpe al chiodo, Padovano era rimasto nel mondo del calcio come procuratore e dirigente. L'anno scorso fu uno dei protagonisti dell'estate calda torinese, quando il Torino, a causa della grave situazione economica, non venne iscritto alla serie A e il suo titolo sportivo fu rilevato da un gruppo di professionisti cittadini e dall'imprenditore ciociaro Luca Giovannone. Padovano venne chiamato a svolgere il ruolo di direttore sportivo, ma dovette abbandonarlo quando, dopo le forti contestazioni dei tifosi, Giovannone cedette il suo pacchetto di maggioranza all'editore-pubblicitario Urbano Cairo.

maybe someof you remember padavano he has been caought importing drugs to italy

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Shoes, arrested padovano
in other news, an italian american man was arrested today after being caught fapping a shoe in macy's department store. the man,wearing a juventus top with padovano on the back was previously barred from many upstate stores after being caught with jimmy-choo shoes and a tube of lubricant

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
swag said:
He said "drugs", not "Manolo Blahniks." ;)
I was thinking. But what if some unsavoury charactor slipped some drugs into his Jimmy Choo collection, hoping to use him as an unknowing drug mule?

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
No, they got me :eyebrows:

While testing the DNA that was left splashed all over the Blahnik display, the authorities not only identified The Pado, but also detected the presence of EPO.

I'm not as young as I used to be, and I need an illegal edge if I'm going to keep up my Fapping count and compete against these college kids.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
The Pado said:
While testing the DNA that was left splashed all over the Blahnik display, the authorities not only identified The Pado, but also detected the presence of EPO.
Wow - smuggling it in your testicles was a brave move Pado.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
mikhail said:
Wow - smuggling it in your testicles was a brave move Pado.
:lol:

Particularly given that he usually carries it on aircraft like Cinderella and her glass slipper.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
This is really really sad. To think he was at the Juve-Arsenal match to cheer for us.

Dammit, Michele! If you had to be caught, couldn't you choose a better moment?

Btw, of course Padovano is an "ex-juve" player in this case, even if he played in lots of other teams. :rolleyes2

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
isha00 said:
This is really really sad. To think he was at the Juve-Arsenal match to cheer for us.

Dammit, Michele! If you had to be caught, couldn't you choose a better moment?

Btw, of course Padovano is an "ex-juve" player in this case, even if he played in lots of other teams. :rolleyes2
That's bullshit. They call him an ex-juve player because everyone knows him from the period he played for Juventus.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Matteo.. said:
That's bullshit. They call him an ex-juve player because everyone knows him from the period he played for Juventus.
Sure, they know him also for that. But in other cases they write "Mr. X, already player of Reggiana, Sampdoria, Milan and Perugia....".
Do you remember Galderisi? He played for us, for Milan, for Padova, for Lazio and won a scudetto with Verona (!). When he had a stroke at 40 (during the Juve doping trial), the titles were "Ex-Juve player hit by a stroke at 40".

When Baresi and wife were arrested for an illecit traffic of art pieces (or because they had stolen them?) few wrote something.

A pensar male si fa peccato, ma spesso ci si azzecca.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
in other news, Bin Laden was spotted with a Juve logo on his backpack and Moggi could be linked with Al-Quaeda...

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Believe it or not, ex-Juventini Vialli and Caricola could be involved (Vialli just as a consumer, pot or something) in this mess. There it goes Luca's chance of coaching Juve, I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)