Drinking Games (9 Viewers)

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Roll two dice. Anything that adds up to six (i.e. 2-4,5-1) or has a six in it (i.e. 6-1, 6-2, 6-2, 6-3, 6-4, 6-5), you drink a "good" gulp of beer. Any time you roll double 2s, 4s, or 5s you drink that many (2, 4, or 5) "good" gulps of beer (You can modify this to just one "gulp" on doubles). If you roll double 3s you are penalized twice, for getting doubles and adding up to six. Thus four "good" gulps (or 2 if you play the modified rules). The killer is double 1s or double 6s. For this you do a SHOT of your favorite poison (i.e. JD, Southern Comfort, tequilla, etc). Lastly...you continue rolling until you get something that you don't drink on (i.e. 1-2, 1-3, 1-4, 1-5, 2-3, 2-5, 3-4, 3-5, 4-5). If you roll the dice off the table, you are also rewarded with a gulp of beer.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Get a deck of cards Everyone is in a circle. The first person draws a card. The next person draws a card. If the card is related to the first card drawn (related meaning it is the same value or if it is the same suit) then both players must drink the number of sips as on their card. (jack=11 drinks, queen=12, etc.). If they have both have the exact same card then they have to drink double the face value. Each full rotation everybody pours some drink into a big glass/pitcher, whoever draws king of heart has to drink the pitcher after the last card is played, i.e. at the very end.

Continue until dead/ videotape puking.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I bet Greg's drinking games are espresso based :D
Not a bad theory. But I drink stuff of too good a quality these days -- whether it's wine, espresso, scotch, or tequila shots -- to warrant playing games with. :p :alen:

There comes a point where life is too short to spend it on the cheap stuff.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Not a bad theory. But I drink stuff of too good a quality these days -- whether it's wine, espresso, scotch, or tequila shots -- to warrant playing games with. :p :alen:

There comes a point where life is too short to spend it on the cheap stuff.
That's what I like to say about..

Ah heck, couldn't think of anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)