Dream Final? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Andy said:
That's right. Because we all know of the conspiracies to halt the Azzurri and stop them from waltzing their way straight to the Final every two and four years. South Korea? Fixed. Totti spat? Cooked up story by the media. Italy-Brazil is the only real Final and that coincides with the fact that the football in Italy is as clean as a whistle...
So you're suggesting it wasn't fixed? :howler:

My point, which would have been obvious to anyone but you, is that Brazil and Italy have the biggest palmares. Whereas one could argue that Germany has won three WC finals as well, neither Brazil-Germany or Italy-Germany have been such epic battles as Italy-Brazil.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Seven said:
The match wasn't fixed. However, the refs were clearly on the host's side.

My point, which would have been obvious to anyone but you, is that Brazil and Italy have the biggest palmares. Whereas one could argue that Germany has won three WC finals as well, neither Brazil-Germany or Italy-Germany have been such epic battles as Italy-Brazil.
Your point was absolutely clear, so don't talk down to me.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Elvin said:
I am so sick of Brazil, men.
Word.
Sad thing is that if Brazil win this year they get to keep hold of this beautiful trophy forever, like the Jules Rimet trophy after the 1970 triumph

And then what's gonna happen?

Yes, I'll tell you.

It's gonna get stolen, just like the original Jules Rimet trophy was in 1983.
And they never found it!!

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Jem83 said:
Sad thing is that if Brazil win this year they get to keep hold of this beautiful trophy forever, like the Jules Rimet trophy after the 1970 triumph

And then what's gonna happen?

Yes, I'll tell you.

It's gonna get stolen, just like the original Jules Rimet trophy was in 1983.
And they never found it!!
Really? I never knew the cup was stolen :pumpkin:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Seven said:

your joking, right? you dont know about 1970 world cup italy - west germany 4-3 match?

Jan 7, 2004
Seven said:

italy-germany the 4-3 one has been proclaimed as the best game of all times

as for me brazil - czechs

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Czech Rep. - Usa. Then I will tell people I was at the game between the two. :D

Otherwise, Sweden- Italy, 9-0 to Sweden, all Zlatan. :lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)