DP is out for A while (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
Salam JuveBoy:cool: I would love to go Afghanistan one day. Inshallah. I have Afghani roots. Im a Khan Pathan:cool: Warrior:D

lilianna I don't know why but everytime Ale gets injured I seem to think its my fault, that I did something bad.
Ale is cursed! Im sure Inzhagi has a voodoo doll of DP:D

omg......!!!!

why do you think that???

what the fvck did you do this time..?? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

(i'm kiddin' :LOL: )

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
I never undestood why the Afghanistan people never revolted against the Taliban if they were treating them so badly.
cuz if they protest against taliban they would be killed very easily.like iraqi people in saddam's time and syrian people in assad's time and now too:frown:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

i dont understand why Taliban won the power if they were that higly hated?
:LOL: dude if only it were that simple. Many such regimes don't come to power through voting.. it's not a popularity contest... these guys have strength, and anyone who opposes them gets :skull: It's like in communist countries... nobody likes what's happening to them because of the government, but everyone's too afraid to speak out. It's so sad, because I'm sure everyone in those countries opposes the government, but because the people have no voice and they're too afraid to speak out, they get nothing...

the situation is...

if someone doesn't like the government, and his friend doesn't either... they won't say anything, because they think they'll just both get killed by people who agree with them, but who won't say anything, because those people think they'll just get killed by people who agree with them, but who won't say anything, because those people think they'll just get killed by people who agree with them, but who won't say anything, because those people think they'll just get killed by people who agree with them, but who won't say anything, because those people think they'll just get killed by people who agree with them

it's a sad situation... as a Korean whose grandparents are from the North, I can sympathise with people under such an oppressive regime...

btw htf did a DP discussion turn into the Taliban? :wallbang:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Talk about going off topic

Anyways I was watching Italia uno today and was very disappointed to see Dp on crutches, I mean its meant to be a calf injury and he is hobbling on cruthches like its a knee injury or something, he just seems to me to be way too fragile and does not seem to bust a gut to try and recover quickly

I won't be surprised to not see him beofre November and probably December as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)