DP and Cannavaro joke around. (previously meant to scare people) (2 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
New fight in the Juve training.

This time it was Del Piero against Cannavaro.The 2 came face to face after a tackle and started throwing fists and head butts at each other.The players gathered all around them in disbeleive.After some seconds of tension,all the players & staff(cannavaro & DP included) bursted out laughing!!

This was in fact an acting,organized before the training by all the players and staff to make fun of the fans and the media watching!!

^^^^^This is true,I aint joking.

source coming soon...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's not True

Del Piero and Cannavaro in Todays training were Joking and having Fun to bring back the atmosphere back into what It was.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juve Cannavaro and Of the Piero brings back the smile. Moggi to the training.

14:23 of the 28 you open them

Cannavaro and Of the Piero has brought back the smile in Juve house.
The two bianconeri in the training sitting today have simulated a rissa, in order to try stemperare the tensions yesterday caused from the rissa grazed between Ibrahimovic and Vieira. The captain of the Juventus and the defender have intentional
to playfully take in turn the onlookers encloses to you to bordocampo.
To the Sisport center it has been looked at, to fine sitting, also the dg
Luciano Moggi, than has been entertained for approximately half hour with
the players.
From the point of view of the preparation to the external contest
with the Siena, he does not record himself R-nessun.problema between the row to bianconere. They are themselves reviews in group Emerson and Cannavaro, that they have carried out also the partitella regularly final,
cosi’ like all the other effectives to Hat disposition. Square to the suit therefore in Tuscany, part
Camoranesi, disqualified. The technician juventino during the training sitting has alternated attacking.

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10
    I'm telling you, this jest from Alex and Canna will win us the Scudetto :agree:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Elvin said:
    I'm telling you, this jest from Alex and Canna will win us the Scudetto :agree:
    We have the Juve captain and the Azzurri captain doing their part for team unity. This is precisely where the likes of Ibrahimovic fall short.

OP
    Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    Heeey why the fuck do you change my thread's title name ? :eek:ffended:

just kiddin'

PS the original name was to get people scared at first :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)